1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Sponsor ME!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by wrenn, Mar 29, 2005.

1. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

I'm participating in a 24hr charity road bicycle ride. I'm supposed to drum up some donations and I thought it would be cool to make the WERA BBS a co-title sponsor for the University Volvo team entry...my Idea is everybody here send me $1. (all of it going to the charity and part of the team jersey cost to have WERA.com put on it) here's the link for the ride

http://www.24hoursofbooty.com

what do you think???everybody in??

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I'm in. Is it a Paypal deal?

Hey- sorry the endurance thing didn't happen, Wrenn. Our A bike was MIA and our B bike sprung a leak. We took that as a "NO" from the big guy as to whether we should race or not.

edit- Hey Wrenn, could you post a different link that takes us to your team? I didn't find University Volvo on that link. :confused:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  3. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

Hey Thanks Jay, I don't have a paypal but I guess I need to look into this.

the link is just for the ride. the team is not registered yet because the guy at University Volvo has not worked out all the details...they are providing a pace car for the criterium race the following weekend. Plus I have to work out with him what the costs are for jersey and co-title sponsor..since I want most of the BBS $ to go to the charity foundations.

just want to see if there would be potential here.

here's a link for the race the next weekend
    http://www.charlottecriterium.org/

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  4. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Wrenn,

Paypal is the easiest. And you can count on the Texas contingent for a couple duckies. :D

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'm in.

damn it.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, all you want is $1 from me? 20 nickels? 10 dimes? 4 quarters? A shitload of pennies? 20 Coca Cola cans (except in freak states)?

Post an address and I search my couch cushions.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Set up Paypal and count me in.

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

OMG! Terrence stole Dave K's password! :eek:

:D

9. holzerd

holzerd Oracle of Useless Facts

I'll Paypay you a buck, what the hell.