1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Soft Barrier auction vendor. How should I handle this problem?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoky777, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Smoky777

Smoky777 Well-Known Member

I have an issue with a vendor from the WERA BBS auction for the RRW soft barrier fund part V and I'm wondering how to handle it. I won the auction, and the vendor still hasn't shipped to me. I'm not going to blast away at the guy yet, but I'm about to because he's stopped returning my calls. He's promised me a tracking number for weeks now but I keep getting strung along. I just thought I'd run this by you guys. I also want to ask John Ulrich's opinion since it was, ultimately, sponsored by RRW. Should I have RRW involved or is this my problem? If i should contact RRW, how... to whom?

Thanks,

John

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Can you send me and Dave K a private message with some details? Thanks.

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Depends on how long. If it's been three weeks, maybe give it another try as it's been a busy month for some. If it's been more than five weeks, there is no excuse.

Even if they had a death in the family, it takes 2 minutes to send an email or pick up the phone.

4. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

This is the biggest fear I have when somebody starts up one of these auctions, because we've got no control over what happens later unless we have personally arranged everything with known-reliable people. I hate to seem like a dick when guys call me saying they want to do something to benefit the Roadracing World Action Fund, but this is a perfect example of what can go wrong.

I need this info:

Who posted the auction?

What was promised (the prize)?

Name and contact info for person who was supposed to deliver the prize.

Dates when the stuff was sent to the person who was supposed to deliver the prize.

E-mail the into to [email protected] ASAP.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

JU, before you get involved let me run with the ball.

John, send me his contact info ASAP.

6. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

you get 'em dave....

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

RRW has nothing to do with it so they're not where you need to go. I'm sure we can handle this in house.....