1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2021

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 23, 2021.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

What are you trying to say?

2. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

It's not personal man. . .Papa eviscerates me on the daily. . .and I mean daily:crackup:. It just so happens that you and I have the same record so you're the example that gets used to show that sometimes it doesnt matter how much you know, how hard you work or how fast or slow the mail is going, you can still end up getting smoked in fantasy football.

I'm assuming that you are not trying to lose (or losing because of lack of trying). . .and yet, here we both are.

Sometimes, it's just your turn to get hammered. This year is my turn. . .if I could do something about it, I would. . .just like I'm assuming you would.

And yet. . .

BigBird likes this.
  3. dtalbott

Most years I make the playoffs in this league, and most years I do just as many moves as I've done this year.

You have a better team than the scores they are putting up.

You do what you can, and hope for the best in fantasy football. Sometimes it works.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Whaaaat?! :confused: I literally understood none of that. It's worse than your long-ass texts, and that's no small feat! :D

You fucked up as soon as you started answering that set up about MotoGP. There were only two ways it could go: either you admitted that you will once again a quitter, or that this season was you actually trying. :crackup:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How in the hell are you in P2 and have only 29 more points than I do? Damn schedule sucked for me :crackup:

It was fun to have a slight chance at playoffs but no way now.

dtalbott likes this.
  6. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Because he's got the lowest points scored against in the league by a hundred. ;)

dtalbott likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I saw. Holy shit annoying :crackup:

dtalbott and Sprinky like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I would gladly swap schedules. I got Sprinky x2, ScottyRock x2, Paige x2. I didn't meet Darrin until the final third of the season, and Motorkas last, after I was qualified for the playoffs. I earned that shit. Hell, I should get a special trophy. :D

dtalbott likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So how the hell did you get them on their sucky weeks? I think I even got beat by Darrin :crackup:

dtalbott likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Intimidation. Watch what happens to Unger this weekend. :D

dtalbott and Paige like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

dtalbott likes this.
  12. dtalbott

You caught me on one of the two games that Pitts was worth a shit.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Hey Scotty,

Can you add me to the playoffs? Please and thanks.

upload_2021-12-8_8-42-55.png

14. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

And suddenly my WR crew is a mess.

Looks like Talbott might get a mercy win like Mongo got. :D

15. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

those directions look a little off to get to the name change section, maybe Papa or Mongo can help ;):D

16. dtalbott

If I win (and with my team, that's never a good chance), don't consider it a mercy win; it will be your dissection skills were lacking this week.

BigBird likes this.
  17. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Funk, I keep setting myself up. Don't you sleep or do you remember EVERYTHING on the board? :D

18. dtalbott

I only remember when someone sets themselves up. It's like a hanging curveball.

19. dtalbott

Scotty,

How does next week work for those of us not in the playoffs? Are we playing a lower playoff?

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Loser bracket works the same. Top 2 get a first-round bye and thereby escape the Sacko. You're probably playing next week.

dtalbott likes this.