1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2021

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

You made a comment in the 2013 thread about leasing out your spot for one year only. I “think” maybe that was the year Yzasserina played.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

okay, thanks. That explains it.

p.s. I wonder if that was a year we didn't have NFL coverage on TV here until the current broadcaster got the contract.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah I think that's what happened. This is the 2013 Standings....also the year of the Non-Payment due to Mood. :confused::eek::crackup:

It did facilitate a easier process of pay to play for future years

upload_2022-1-5_12-40-6.png

4. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

^ So having the best record means poo! Aim for a 500 season and squeak into the playoffs for a greater chance to win!

BigBird likes this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Ahem. Non-Payment due to pissy communication. I was happy to send cash or check. Was not familiar or comfortable with PayPal at the time, it was not stated in the rules, and I wasn't going to be badgered into it. :)

BigBird likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

The most interesting part of the whole thing, and the low hanging fruit..... is why did we wait to pay, instead of just paying before the season. Especially, since we played 2 seasons before and Scotty passed the litmus test, well except for his affinity for ESPN.

Yzasserina likes this.
  7. Sprinky

That actually makes sense. The second part of the comment was something waiting to see how the current situation works out or something like that.

HPPT and BigBird like this.
  8. Sprinky

:Poke:
    Gotta make the wins count, obviously you couldn’t get that done this year :Poke: :D

BigBird likes this.
  9. FastByKids

Yea yea, rub it in.

Just imagine if I was in the Championship and lost because AB walked off the field. I'd never live that one down either.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There is only one team in those playoffs at .500 or worse. That's not a very good strategy. Makes sense that you would pick that. :D

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe not, but you would have some money.

BigBird likes this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

pretty sure you're doing a good job in the other thread of having something(s) to never live down....

13. FastByKids

Yea, you fools need to stop wishing Watson on Cleveland.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah