1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS fantasy football 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Jul 21, 2017.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Hey Bird Boy...good luck today...I hope you score a million bajillion points! YAY!

BigBird likes this.
  3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Hey, Bird? How many moves are you up to now?

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Uh oh. Looks like Thomspon is done for the year (According to Dr. Troy Aikman...who may have been a good QB...but may be the dumbest announcer I've ever heard.) Looks like our match is gonna be nail biter...probably be determined by one big play from a single player :eek:

<Talbutt sucks...sorry...hadn't mentioned that in a while and wanted to make sure no one forgets :cool:>

5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Troy Aikman is the worst announcer you’ve ever heard???

I’m guessing Thom Brenneman or Phil Simms doesn’t call a lot of Carolina games.

6. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Simms isn't that bad...he's certainly nothing compared to Aikman. It's like the production crew purposefully feeds him an entirely different game just to f**k with him. Instant replay means nothing to the man once he's committed to whatever he's 'observed' :crackup:

badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  7. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Wow. God Bless Alvin Kamara. Might have just saved the day...and the season for that matter. Was getting a little worried after Jacksonville's D exploded for 15 points in the last ttwo damn minutes of the game! Friggin big bird :rolleye:

8. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

...and God Bless Big Bird for leaving Allen on the bench. Jebus!

[​IMG]

If you'd have played Allen, there'd be no reason to watch the 8:30 game cause I wouldn't have a had a prayer. If it holds up Bird Boy, you've got a 27.86 point lead while I've got Dak and Coleman left to play. Tough decision to bench Dez in place of Coleman...we'll see if that comes back to bite me square in the ass as the night unfolds. Good Luck Bird Boy...gonna be another nail biter fo sho!

9. Scotty87

Dude.

Whatever kinda weed infused nonsense you are mainlining, I want some of it when I get to Charlotte in December.

10. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Dak Prescott has a career night totaling 4 points... :rolleyes:

BigBird likes this.
  11. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

You're coming to Charlotte? <alerting the authorities>

12. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Fantasy football is gay. Try reality and the actual teams playing a real game. :Poke:

:D

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Coleman is the main man tonight, so I'm not out of the woods yet. But yeah, like I learned, never trust Jerry's team.

Allen has been sucking and then gets 3 weeks of his points in the first half yesterday. I was like sweet. :rolleyes:
    But I'm still in this one. :)

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

only 48. taking it easy

dtalbott likes this.
  15. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Still ghey! :Poke:

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah. He's had the name the entire time he's been in the league.

17. Scotty87

Packers v Panthers. Was a birthday present to my GF. I’m a Bear fan.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

I don't know how he does it. 1st place. Damn Ghey.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Sup @Lever? How youuuuu doing?

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

BigBird likes this.