1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well johnathan chadic? from barnacle bill

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Apr 1, 2014.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Bill and Darethea did a great job of cleaning and repairing my RS Taichi suit and cleaning my Held gloves as well. The dye job on the repair wasn't perfect, but it close. It was far better than I would have expected for the price and given the complex shape of the original leather dye from RS Taichi.

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Maybe this statement from Bill's original post? Everyone was awaiting your arrival onstage.

3. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

You did threaten you would, he just beat you to the punch.

4. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Except that never happened, I never threatened a thing. Had I wanted to come on the bbs and bitch rather than speak to Bill directly I would have done that rather than call him.

Bill, btw, this is super petty of you. You THOUGHT I'd come on here and try to run you down so you made this post as some sort of preemptive strike , unnecessary. Especially when I ended the conversation with "its not a big deal, just when I use you for repairs in the future I want to make sure I'm consulted before a non color matching patch is used" . There is absolutely no reason to do this and begin the mob mentality crap on here. Every time someone makes a post ruining a company or person down , everyone's response is "why didn't you just contact them directly?". I did, I resolved the issue, then I login in today and find this. Not cool

5. GrayGhost

Btw, I'm waiting for anywhere I have said anything negative about Bill or his business concerning this issue (a small issue that was resolved in my opinion after our phone conversation).

Sean, dwhite, Bill, njracer? Please tell me y'all are man enough to have a mouth as large in apology as you did in attacking me.

6. 418

418 Expert #59

If that's the case that is pretty crazy that it got brought up here. Kinda of hard to believe that.

7. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Who cares? Wheres the pics of the hot girl friend some one saw? :crackup:

8. GrayGhost

Trust me, if I was planning to run someone down on the internet, I would have. I'm also smart enough to know that even if I had a real issue (this one was so minor ) that the bbs would not be the place to debate Bill. Ridiculous that the maturity level isn't higher with a few of these grown men.

9. GrayGhost

Lol! Right? Not too mention being ridiculed for heaven forbid drag racing motorcycles as well as liking the road racing side as well.

10. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

On Jonathan's FB page... 2xidb...

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

We need a new member or two around here. The last one who signed made a single post and then never came back.

I'm interested in hearing his complaint.

12. assjuice cyrus

Its cause you didnt have gloves on.... Safety never takes a vacation. :crackup:

Now, On with the pics damit!:D

13. GrayGhost

No pics of the gf , but safety is back on the job now .[​IMG]

14. assjuice cyrus

BOOOOOOOOOO!

Fail.:D

15. GrayGhost

LYNCH HIM! STRING HIM UP! . Oops , got caught up in the mob mentality

16. i had this whole thing typed up about how maybe the problem with road racing isnt the economy anymore and maybe it's about how the whole road racing industry just shit talks each other and blasts customers but i deleted it. but i will say this much, i don't really care what was said over the phone or in an email. you don't beat a customer to the punch and blast them anywhere, ever. i dont care how old or how long you've been doing this. a complete lack of respect for the customer and it shows a lack of tact.

17. kill bill!

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not taking any sides here, as we have two clearly different stories. But who do you think is more often on the receiving end of the public bashing? Businesses, or customers? You can't spend your life turning the other cheek. Again, not saying the business was right in this case.

19. create an active racer only area in here, probably easier said than done, just an idea.

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Scott, what would six or seven people have to talk about?