1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, I see her point.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No fat-shaming allowed here you skinny fuck.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

I wonder if they make one that says "No fat dudes, plane won't takeoff"

[​IMG]

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

She seems pleasant...
    In all fairness to the rather robust people on either side of her, that lady was a nasty bitch. Skinny salad eating bitch at that.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Those flights between Vegas and Jersey have always been quite amusing to me.

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

She was right, but a cunt about it. If she’d been sugar sweet to the flight attendant she’d have got what she wanted. If I were sandwiched between two fat fucks I would complain pleasantly to the flight attendant, not make such a scene that I looked like the bad guy and they could easily deny me what I wanted. It’s about getting what you want, not proving some kind of useless point. What’s with everyone filming these days anyway, talk some shit or use your fists not a camera.

K51000 likes this.
  7. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I wonder if she paid for the super cheap only get a middle seat ticket. If so, eat it.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's all about validation of your outrage by others.

cav115 likes this.
  9. Nine29

Nine29 Well-Known Member

So what happened to requiring obese passengers to pay for a second seat? Those two should have qualified...just sayin'

K51000 likes this.
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

She definitely misplayed her hand. Seems like she really didn’t even want any resolution outside of just bitching about it. But for sure, no fun way I’m sitting between two fatties. Fat shaming be damned, no way.

12. In Your Corner

Those seats are too damn small for big people.
    How about if the airlines provide proper seating for all passengers?
    Bastards.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Not super comfy but they are accommodating for normal sized people. If someone's a fatty they could always get a first or business class seat as they are more spacious. Just as you can't do alot of things one size fits all, same thing with an airline seat. You could take a row out of the plane and make a tad bit more legroom, but as far as most narrow body jets that are 3 and 3 there's not much more width that can be added to the seat.

Most domestic carries can't configure a plane to be ALL business class like that Singapore Airlines that flies the 19-20 hour route from Newark to Singapore direct. Theres no first and no economy on the plane, the entire plane is business class.

14. In Your Corner

It just seems like most industries tailor their product to the needs of
    their customers rather than give their customers a take-it-or-leave-it situation.
    Choice seems to be where it's at for most businesses.

Customer service was their focus at one time.

151211121943-vintage-airtravel-3c-super-169.jpg

15. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

A lot of things in life are out of our control, your fork isn't one of them. Sucks to see her booted off the plane for calling a spade a spade.

galloway840 likes this.
  16. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

yes...when air travel required you to dress in a respectable manner. I remember those days! :D

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That's racist!

Ian178, eggfooyoung and Wheel Bearing like this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

She kinda looks like that Ford whacko that held up the appointment of a SC justice with a pack of lies.

'cept it can't be cuz she is scared to fly. :rolleyes:

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You know what a big difference was between back then and airline travel is now? How expensive and exclusive flying was back then. Flying is WAY more accessible to the common Joe than it was back then....and the price reflects it. In order for the price to remain that way the airline has to make a profit. If the airline could consistently fill an entire plane configured with nothing but business class sized seats at a cost 2-3x what a typical economy ticket is then I'm sure they would, but the fact is they wouldn't come close to filling all those seats at that price.

Here, have a watch of this, this guy makes some pretty cool/informative content. Should help you understand things a little better

Take note what's said @ 10:00

Its been mentioned here before, but flying international carries will make you understand how lousy US carrier's economy class really is. I just flew to and from Dubai recently on Emirates. Their economy is noticeably better than say a United.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    crashman likes this.
  20. In Your Corner

Height is also out of your control.