1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, I see her point.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jan 29, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yeah but we live FAR from the jungle now. Survival of the fittest no longer applies as we have no natural predators and PLENTIFUL food sources, not a good recipe for law of the jungle. If you're a fatty that can't get out of your own way you're not going to get chased down and eaten.....at least not until the Zombie Apocalypse comes around :D :D :D

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

We've been an ultra-successful social apex predator for several millennia now. It's very much resulted in a situation of survival-of-the-less-than-fit. That's going to come around to bite the species on the ass when (not if) the next semi extinction level event comes around.

Say, a Carrington event but stronger. How long do you think first-world society will last with no electricity nationwide for months?

A gamma ray burst, a not-quite K-T boundary comet strike... the imagination could run wild. A few hardy Americans would survive... some tribal third-world societies wouldn't notice much difference. Soy-boy manbun types will not fare well.

There's your joyful thought of the day.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

No surprises there :beer:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can't do micro :crackup:

crashman likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Actually no that's not my body type, I'm a lot bigger than that but more up and down than side to side. You were being a little bitch so I responded in kind.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's funny to me is it's usually the skinny fuckers that creep over the line to rub thighs with me. Creepy people out there.

galloway840 likes this.
  7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Law of the jungle never had to deal with feelings and the offended...battle to the death was much more civilised than today's shit show.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Law of the jungle the fat bitches would have just sat on her rude ass :D

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

no against you by 1street....

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She seemed to handle herself rather well here.....compared to that disingenuous BBC radio host.

11. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

"Look at me":D

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Personally, I get a great deal of self satisfaction from a good outrage. A job well done is its own reward.