1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome MotoJoe

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by drybreak, Aug 29, 2012.

1. drybreak

drybreak Fuelish Boy

Jolly Roger Racing showed up at Tally short a couple of riders. Bill Hayes had a bug, and USAF Captain Ian Coleman got called up, literally as he was preparing to leave for Tally Friday afternoon, to put together a convoy of 150 trucks, and get them headed to the Gulf Coast in preparation for Hurricane Isaac. We missed you guys.

The very capable Peter Hupperich, and I, were considering doing the 4 hour race ourselves but remembered, just minutes before endurance practice, that Joe Melendez, and Heather, had helped us out in the pits at Miller, and decided to see if Joe would help us out again, this time by doing a stint for us. Joe stepped up and, despite never having ridden an SV before, was on the pace straight away and did a remarkable job.

So I'd just like to say, first, glad you're feeling better, Bill, and also, thanks, Ian, for all you do, and all you sacrifice, in service of this country. And finally, I'd like to say thanks Joe, it's great to have you aboard.

I look forward to seeing all of you guys at Road Atlanta!

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Thanks for the opportunity Gary. Had a lot of fun, and hope to have a ton more with you guys in the future when you need me again.

Bill I also say glad to hear you are feeling better, and Ian thanks for your service as always.

3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Great job Joe. :up:

4. punkadilly

punkadilly Well-Known Member

Endurance racing is awesome ... thank you so much for having us Garry :)

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Joes a good guy... But ^^^^^^She's Better^^^^^

6. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Good to see you out there with us Joe :beer:

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Watch it perone lollol

8. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Thanks.

9. punkadilly

punkadilly Well-Known Member

:crackup: :eek:

10. drybreak

drybreak Fuelish Boy

Yeah, it's a package deal. :up: We already win.

11. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

She brings more than me. I just ride the damn thing. She is pit crew. Pit manager. Healthcare personel. Er nurse. Nutrition and hydration monitior etc... umbrella girl if need be
    In fact I think a lot of people only invite me around for her. Lol

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

O really????:crackup:

13. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Again. Shut it Perrone lol

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

LOL... Next time were at the track Joe go make some Sandwiches for Dilly and me...:beer:

15. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Hahahahhaha!!!

16. drybreak

drybreak Fuelish Boy

No... think? :D