1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weekend races

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by stickboy274, Jan 15, 2001.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

95 yzf 600 takes on r1's and 929's. yzf pulls the lead and leaves the rest to fight fo second resulting in an wrecked r1 and a short day of riding for some. moral of the story. just becouse you have twice the bike doesnt mean you cant crash chasing the old turd

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Sounds like a real responsible sort of thing to do on the street. [​IMG] Bad Stickboy!!!!

3. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

stick, you don't get enough of that crash truck stuff all season? you gotta go out create your own [​IMG] remember we don't have to be too good, the other racers aren't supposed to actually use the service...a great weekend is when i can race and don't have to p/u any bikes...(especially my own) [​IMG]

4. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

Sure was a pretty R1 too! All shiny and stuff

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i like the sexy red one better

6. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

Hey!!! I race a 95 YZF 600,let's show some respect for the classics. (It weighs more than my car though) [​IMG]

7. RICKY LOVE

RICKY LOVE Well-Known Member

You guys think you got old rides? Wait till you get a load of my "Velvet Jones Racing" VF500 complete with " Corinthian Leather" seat and fuzzy dice!!Ha [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by RICKY LOVE (edited 01-16-2001).]