1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weather machine... Monty??/

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by nicoloff, Nov 25, 2001.

1. nicoloff

nicoloff Well-Known Member

Monty
    I spoke with you at Road Atlanta and you mentioned the weather station you have and I can't remember which one it was. I want to start getting things together for next year. Also on my RS..I figured it to be the stator,and after talking to the previous owner they had a chain come off once and it did smack the pick up coil and they put some kind of sealant on it..so that was the whole electrical problem at Road A.

2. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

Glad to hear you figured it out, I hope it won't be too expensive.

I use a Davis Perception II. It has Barometric Pressure, Humidity, Temp and Time.
    The consensus is that the DPII gives higher temp readings than others and I agree with that BUT I go by what it says for my settings. If it's high, it'll always be high and you have to pick one system to trust and stick with it. It has worked quite well for us so I would say I am pleased with it. I picked mine up online for about $100. Look up weather instruments or weather stations on Yahoo and you should find someone who has them.

Call or email me if you have more questions. Talk to you later!

Monty