1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Way too pretty to ride

Discussion in 'General' started by Flex Axlerod, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

LOL,i was at an airshow and noticed a pool of fluid underneeth a tomcat and pionted it out to the pilot,He just laughed and said when its not leeking theres a problem.:D

2. yzl337

yzl337 Village Idiot

not near enough blow by on there, all the old radials are just atrocious, we have an AT-6G at my field that i work with, it's range is limited by oil burn, not fuel :crackup: Just leaks constantly, only a visiting A1 Skyraider has topped it.

gorgeous bike!

3. P 51 Jockey

P 51 Jockey Well-Known Member

Very cool!!! I like the riveted number plates.:up:

4. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

Hey Pete,
    Have you seen my Trek Madone that got the Project One treatment? It's painted like a P-40 with even more detail than this SV, it's slick. If anyone can host a picture I'll post it. They even painted six exhaust headers coming out each side of the top tube.

5. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

it is a really fun bike to ride. This is the first 2nd gen SV I have raced and to me it rides completely different. Its still no comparison to a well tuned RS125 or 250 but it is still fun.

We have an 8 hour this Saturday. :up:

6. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

...dork...:D

7. Somebody help this guy - I really want to see this bike.

Hellcat Racing - that is one purty bike - ride it like you fly it! I may have to borrow your idea - at least w/the nose art - cool new look for WERA racers?
    With a Duc 848 being Italian...I can go Fock Wulfe 109 or Messerschmidt-they flew over Italy. Did Musso even have an Air Farce?
    I want some nose art on the Duc! Maybe a big breasted Italian chick on a Vespa. One that looks like Sophia Loren.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  8. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

That looks excellent, Christopher :up:

9. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

minor lowside in T5 at TWS in hour 7. Our team owner pitched it so now at least we have it out of our system. The bike faired really well. Just some cracks in the mounting points of the bodywork, clutch lever, and shifter.

10. vrooomr6

vrooomr6 Will work for tires

Neat bike! At least you weren't the one to crash it first and now you can flog it... start lining up the bomb markings on side :up:

11. GixxerRacer371

GixxerRacer371 Well-Known Member

The bike looked fantastic in person! Very well done paint job! Chris you are riding with a great group of people, good luck this season!:beer: