1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Washing Hands After Using the Bathroom

Discussion in 'General' started by olgoodf3, Nov 3, 2012.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, you still gotta squat, buddy. Don't try to shit standing up. Unless you had Chinese for lunch, that high dive is gonna make a splash.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You should definitely wash before.

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

My doctor buddy agrees. Said that older patients get genital warts not from sex but from the bathroom door knobs.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This thread has lasted longer than the typical stomach virus already. No way would I feel comfortable diving into Turn 1 at 140mph half an inch away from a total stranger unless I was certain he possessed impeccable bathroom hygiene. :Poke:

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You should wash your face after diving.

6. BHarris

BHarris Cheering on my #5

I think I've read more than I wanted to on defecation. Officially grossed out.. Going to bleach my bathrooms now. :eek:

7. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

:stupid:

8. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

:stupid:

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

So the moral of the story is WASH your hands before going and after, so no ones elses germs get to ya bits

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And then defeat the entire exercise by using handles to open all doors between you and the exit.

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Exactually mate hahaha:wow:

12. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

So, I havn't read this thread since page 2. I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but...

I was in a bar last night, and I noticed people bringing their drinks into the bano and setting them on top of the flusher mechanism on the pisser while they pissed. Now that's freakin' gross! Made my stomach turn. :confused:

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

What's worse is when they leave them there and you come in and have to stare at it all the while wondering if that's wizz in a cup just below your nose.

Think about it.

:D

15. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

Had a guy at work years ago that was in the bathroom sitting on the commode eating a sandwich!

16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I mean.....damn.

Also, what's up with people that talk on their stupid ass cell phones while going #2? :down:

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Nope. Hand sanitizer and a pack of moistened bathroom wipes and I handle my own food. Plus I always have jugs of water. No problems. But the key is washing your hands.

My father told me years ago he had worker at the Navy yard that took his lunch into the bathroom every day and had his daily shit while he ate his lunch.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  18. In Your Corner

That's BS, he's just fooling himself because he knows what old people look like naked and the thought of them having sex, especially casual sex, horrifies him.

19. i've never gotten germs from a door knob, but one did empregnate me :)

20. In Your Corner

I bet more than a few racers are smart enough to figure out a way around that.