1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WarhorseHSBK Tango Uniform?

Discussion in 'Other' started by Eshber, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what is going on with HSBK? I ordered and paid for a part in June, hadn’t received it in July so I emailed and asked about it. Got a response a week later saying the supplier shipment was late so I figured cool, I’ll chill. Now its mid October and still no part. No answers to my emails, they don’t answer the phone, and don’t return my voicemails.

I went to the website and found the part I ordered is listed as “In Stock”. So yeah, I guess I’m That Guy because I ordered the part again. We’ll see what happens…

2. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

Does anyone have good experiences with HSBK? I've read a few poor stories about them on the Aprilia forum that are pretty in line with your experience.

3. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

I ordered a DB holders ECU stay and it arrived quickly with good (email) communication. FWIW

4. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I ordered a 10 pack of RSV4 crush washers that were listed In Stock, and it took a few months to receive. When I emailed a month into waiting I was told they were on backorder. So I'm guessing their site maintenance is pretty shit.

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I just ordered rearsets and something else from them took about 2.5 weeks for package to arrive. Correspondence was good throughout

6. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

Okay - Mike at HSBK just got back to me and apologized for the “confusion”, it looks like we’re all good, I’m promised I’m at the top of the list for the part (RS660 fairing stay). BUT they’re still not in! Standing by…

While I was finishing the build this last spring I did order a bunch of parts and did receive them without trouble at that time. I was moved to start this thread because of the acute change in their practices from what I was used to. After a phone call to Mike this morning I’m somewhat comforted; I’ve upgraded my status regarding HSBK from PO’d to Guarded, still a good place (if not the only place) to get RS660 race parts.

7. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member