1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

waiting....waiting.....

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 50Joe, Dec 2, 2002.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'm already bored of the off season. Parts are prepped and ready for painting but it's too cold outside. I can't build my spare motor up because I'm waiting on parts to be shipped to me. I literally have nothing to work on right now :( . It even got so bad that I went over to 796's house and helped him sand his bodywork for his new (used) V-7 bike. I even washed the Eurovan this past weekend. I'm sure it doesn't know what to think without a layer of grime on it. What to do now..... I guess I need to chase the wife around the house a few extra times. Gotta expend this extra energy somehow :) .

2. werase643

werase643 Well-Known Member

SQUIRREL SPUR........and a ride with your MAD BMR BUDDY

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

No way! Dan and I rode a few weeks back when I went up for a VT game. I rode his Hawk and he took the BMW. It sure was fun and no, he wasn't able to shake me from his back fender! Just like old times when I used to live in Roanoke. BTW, no license damage either.

4. werase643

werase643 Well-Known Member

he mentioned something about that ability of yours.....
    he said he could only stay in front of you on roads you have never been on.
    next time i see him i'll tell him to pull a plug wire on your bike to slow you down

:D