1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vlad Putin

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by HPPT, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

The same might be said for another president:D

2. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

they are all rusty. [so are ours]

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Say, Bruce, did you read that stough last week about Ronnie couldn't even get nominated by today's Republican party? Shocking, eh what?

Gosh, that's what most folks said about my generation. And your generation. And my kids' generation. Is nothing new???

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

IIRC, that's pretty much been the sentiment since the first generation.

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He being in France

<I shouldn't do this but I, ...can't resist>

Er... So were the French, ...after all (?)

6. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Why did you have to bring Slick Willy into this?

7. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Things work in increments. The combined march towards degeneration of American Society throughout the past several generations is finally catching up with us. Instead of saying, "Hey, we need to wake up", too many people are rationalizing it off and saying, "Oh, well, we were bad, too."

The final say in all of this is economic, mainly, the value of the American Dollar. The "money" sees the culmination of several generations of spendthift, undisciplined, spoiled, subprime/credit card mentality, and dumbed-down American Society marching steadily towards disaster. That's why they are fleeing the dollar. (Oh yeah, I'm gone, too. Three fourths of my IRA is overseas or multinationals.)

Bob, turn the outs off when you leave. :D :Poke:

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You remember that far back???

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Sorry, Bruce. I'm not incharge of outing...

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't get it. :confused:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

One campaign meeting in a packed stadium, 9 min. speech. He is done campaigning. There will be no debates.

That guy is something else.

12. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

He will get elected with 99.9% of the votes.

It has been a while since I have visited issues in the neighborhood, but I have to assume that things have not gotten any better for the common man. I wonder if the portion for a return to old ways is still vocal or growing stronger? Not that it will happen. The transition period allowed for Putin and his partners in crime to make the most of the Capitalist ventures for purely selfish reason. They cared little about what happened to their Country.

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Hey Papa, looks like he's staying FOREVER.

I suppose that the big picture is that this is just the way that country "works".

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I know. Can't believe you remember the this thread. :D

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Thought it was interesting how the thread is 15+ years old and here we are with old pootbutt still reaching for more power. Busch, Obama, and Trump. Just proves that working out and riding horses in buff is good for longevity.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Werd...it's kinda sad to see how many of the first page posters are no longer with us.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, you're the life of the party, aren't you? It took me to the latest new post when I clicked on the thread, so I didn't look at the first page and I hadn't noticed. :(