1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vlad Putin

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by HPPT, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

+1...

2. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Gorbachev, maybe. Kruschev was the scariest, followed closely by Brezhnev. Yeltsin was scary because he was drunk at the wheel.

3. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

Brezhnev was scary cuz he wouldn't trim those damn eyebrows.:D

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The world needs more leaders like Konstantin Chernenko (or John Paul I). Gone before they can do anything too dangerous.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No shit. Could you trust a doctor that looked like that?! :D

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Which one had the birthmark on his face?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gorby

8. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

Putin reminds me of the Kernel from the movie Firefox with Clint Eastwood.

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

He scared me...

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

don't forget yuri <sp> andropov.

11. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

I think Russian chicks rule! :up:

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

While the dungeon is open, BUMP...

So I can bask in the magnificence of my glorious analytical qualities. I totally figured that guy out while world leaders were looking into his eyes and seeing his trustworthy soul.

:D

13. pouchkangaroo

pouchkangaroo Banned

fine example of Mongo powerless over HPPT i.e. not bannable :down: :moon:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummm, I can ban Papa. But why would I? He was right....

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Since when does being right matter???

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When hasn't it mattered?

17. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

Well, there's one big difference: at the end of the soviet union Gorby was going around with his hand out-they were totally bankrupt and couldn't hide it anymore; today Russia, oil and gas rich, is 4th out of 163 countries in balance-of-payments: guess whose in 163rd place?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_current_account_balance

18. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

I think Russia and China finally decided, "Hey communism ain't happening, so let's embrace a controlled version of capitalism, but without all the freedoms. We want the money, but not a culture that produces internet videos of two girls and a cup, Flavor Flav, tacky tatooes, mall shootings, lazy-@$$ worthless MySpace-addicted teenagers, Britney Spears, etc. etc." That's why China halted that student-led protest with the tanks years ago...nipped that in the bud. American economy, yes; American culture, no.

But yes, Putin is scary. What scares me even more is how he is almost universally loved by all the Russians I've met down here. He's their Ronald Reagan. BTW, the Russians I know enjoy our culture, but make no mistake about it, they have little inherent respect for Americans their own age.

They think the future of America - in the hands of these rising teenagers and early twenty types - is doomed.

19. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

:stupid:

And, trust EVERYBODY, but ALWAYS cut the cards.

20. charles

charles The Transporter

When are we going to abandon the trite and meaningless 'distinctions' we continue
    to make about the 'systems' of government? Until we do, we are going to have the
    Four Horsemen of the Apocalpyse breathing down our necks. It's always been about
    power, plain and simple. Don't trust those Russkies or the Chinese...when the time
    comes, after the balloon goes up, I'm prepared to ride the Big Bomb in just like Slim Pickens.
    Yahoooooooo.....

Meanwhile, let's all enjoy some PIE and stop this fruitless fag bickering.
    It only incites weak minded and/or truly evil people and sex prevertions.

Transporter

Oh that ain't workin,
    that's the way you do it...