1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vasectomized.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dragginass, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Your ol lady already took your nuts. She’s got em in her purse. You don’t even need to get cut. :Poke:

2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

You won't be rubbing your gonads on anyone's bike for a while then.

badmoon692008 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Don’t lift anything over 25 lbs for the next few days. Don’t ask how I know :(:(

4. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Yeah this is a giant no for me. I want full power shots.

969 and Gino230 like this.
  5. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I'm expecting glitter and pink dust to shoot out from now on.

In other news, my sack is now purple.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Take it easy for a few days at least, more is better. Keep the ice to it and you'll be fine. I had mine done 25 years ago and I don't remember them giving me any pain pills for home. My wife came in and watched, doc asked her if she wanted to, she say's sure.
    I had a hernia done and that hurt worse for sure.

7. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I chose to be put completely under. Didn’t feel a thing, until the following day. Just took it easy for a week, then, roofed my house.

A buddy ignored warnings and went back to laborious work the following day. His shit swelled right up and he had intermittent pain for years after.

8. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

Best $10 I’ve ever spent!!

walt415 likes this.
  9. Banditracer

Yeah, my wife's cousin's husband had it done not to long after me and was mister tough guy. Didn't take it easy and his balls swelled up like grapefruits.

ducnut likes this.
  10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

The first photo shows the anode from the cauterizer. Don’t mind the blood.

The second photo are the tools of the trade.

I had about 15mm of vas deferens removed from either side. Doc put those in the trash before I could get images of ‘em.

Two days later, at church no less, while standing for the delivery of gifts, the child I was holding kicked me square in the nuts. I yelped like a stuck pig.

Which reminds me, have to submit samples next week!

515152B2-BFCB-4F38-982D-4044B096C5E0.jpeg 6CA8A11F-3D04-4B69-B56C-74A62A58E721.jpeg

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Surgery and post surgery didn't bother me at all. It was the bad pain at ejaculation, that lasted for about a year and a half that sucked. It was a Debbie downer, and I'm sure glad that it went away. Would have become the world's worst cussing monk.

12. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Been considering this. Isn't there a "no scalpel" vasectomy?

I don't like fucking needles. When I crashed at Barber a few years back and heard my collarbone crunching around, all I could think of was Shit- I'm going to have to get a needle stuck in me as a result of this.

13. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Don't really know you. But

PUSSY

14. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Maybe, but stepping up so the wife doesn't have to get hacked worse isn't a bad thing.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  15. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Clamps are done because it's easier to reverse the procedure if you decide to...if that's what ya wanted?

16. Banditracer

That's why I did it, much more major surgery for her.

Pixelator and Dragginass like this.
  17. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Had mine done when I was 22 years old. Doc made me come in to talk about it 3 times before I had it done. Asked me about how I would feel if the now ex wife and I split. I told him “with her, or without her, I already have 3 kids and don’t want anymore”

Pixelator likes this.
  18. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Had mine done a few months ago, out of pain i've ever felt, maybe a 4/10. The numbing shot was the worst, the second was even more worse cause you know it's coming. Basically like a prolonged bee sting until the stuff kicks in, a few seconds at most. A little discomfort when tugging around, not because it hurts but because you know what they are doing. It's not bad, but im sure that goes along with how well the doctor does. I think the post op was worse. Take a few days off. I took two and thought i was good to roll, NOPE. Felt like a donkey kicked me for a few days after.

19. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

Reading all these "snippets" sounds like a painful procedure! I thought I had heard there was "nothing to it" ? How's it compare to say recovery after Hernia repair?

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

It’s not bad. Just be smart about recovery. It may not be a HUGE surgery (real small for some of you), but they’re still slicing your wedding tackle. Use some common sense and take it easy.