1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vasectomized.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dragginass, Dec 6, 2019.

1. sdg

sdg *

P U S S Y

2. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Must be nice to not have to worry about getting your boyfriend pregnant.:D

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Ya, they stab your sack with a big needle to access the vas deferens instead of making incisions. I got tricked by that too. :crackup:
    It was a while ago but when I got mine done it was local anesthetic and no valium as I was driving myself. The worst part was the smell from the cauterization. I felt fine after and just iced, took Friday off work, practiced Saturday and raced Sunday. I even crashed hard on Sunday and had no negative reactions to the procedure. It seems really hit or miss who has issues with the surgery.

4. drop

drop Well-Known Member

That's why I did it also

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

I had my nose broken and fixed (first manually, then surgically) twice.

I ain’t afraid of some snipping on the nuts

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Um, fuck that.

KneeDragger_c69 and speedluvn like this.
  7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

The best part was when kiddo told all the other kids at school he wouldn’t have any more siblings unless he got a new dad.

8. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

It's not really pleasant. But, been through much worse pain with crashes etc so I'd say it's a 2 to 3 out of 10 on the pain scale in my particular experience. I did tear the stitches out a few days later unloading a fucking Harley touring bike off the Dyno after I mapped it. That sucked.

Dragginass likes this.
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

As I posted earlier, for me the hernia was worse, more pain and lasted longer.

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Am I the only one reading this thread grabbing my package tighter with each post? A needle to the nutz? I’m with @Metalhead amd just aim for her, or his (NTTAWWT) forehead.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

I can’t even read this shit guys, fuck that even a tight set of underwear fuck me all up. There’s no way I’m taking a shot to the sac.

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Think of it like low siding in the effort of learning to go faster........it’s done and over with before you know it and the long term benefit from it is exponential:D

13. The anxiety of it will hurt hurt worse but that tugging felt very odd. Mine was easy and next day I walked about 1.5-2 miles pushing a stroller. Not smartest as I was a bit sore next day but ice that junk down and good to go. I took nothing but aleve and Tylenol. I don’t do prescription narcotics.

14. Banditracer

I assume most of you guys saying no way, never, don't have any kids. :crackup:

I love my girls but after 2 I knew I didn't want anymore. :D

crashman, Funkm05 and Dragginass like this.
  15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

She ever reads this and you'll get a free vasectomy but don't count on no valium.

16. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I had 2 girls and knew if we tried just one more time I'd get my boy.

Now I have 3 girls and a vasectomy.

17. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

My wife had her tubes tied on our second boy. Still shooting live ammo!

18. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

One word ya don't want the Dr doing the procedure to say "Oops". Then notice him looking at something on the floor. :crackup:Popped a valium before the procedure and cracked jokes with the Dr. Told him not to fuck up, wee willie was already short enough.:)

19. Banditracer

I wasn't willing to take the chance. :crackup:

ducnut likes this.
  20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Had the V done about 15 years ago. Piece of cake. A little site for a few days, used frozen peas to help with the swelling.
    Complications are rare. Guys like to wince at the thought of getting a V, but it’s really no biggie. Man up, get it done.

Pixelator and ducnut like this.