1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vapors unite..... Fav flavor. Mods, stores

Discussion in 'General' started by Marid2apterbilt, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

The town I work in has a workplace smoking ban. The guy working next to me was always blowing clouds, and saying that the smoke wasn't dangerous when I objected. (It smelled like he was freebasing cotton candy.) I looked up the law and discovered that vaping was added to the ban. I showed that to him and he got sneaky about it. I kept calling him out because I could smell cotton candy and he said I was being an ass because no one else complained. (No one else worked next to him.) I showed the boss the line that said the employer was responsible for enforcement and hinted legal action. That put an end to it.

Vapers suck!

BigBird and badmoon692008 like this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Probably posted this at least 3 times before but here goes again. I was on a flight to europe one time and a few seats in front of me was a smelly, disheveled dude who looked like a mix between a pirate and a homeless dude. He kept sneaking out his vape thing and puffing away on it. Finally the stewardesses had enough and told him to stop or they were going to land the flight and have him arrested (or some shit like that). He went into full meltdown, nic fit, I know my rights speech. Finally he stopped doing it in the open and snuck off to the bathroom to vape.

Anyways, when he was hopping around and yelling about how he knew his rights and all that shit is when I noticed he only had one leg and his peg leg or prosthetic or broom handle was in the over head a few rows ahead and I when I said he was hopping around, he was literally hopping around.

One legged pirate vaper!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

This thread reminds me of the classic bbs threads of the past. :crackup::bow:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    Cannoli likes this.
  5. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I meant Monopoly money. I burned all my real money in a misspent youth racing motorcycles.

6. Marid2apterbilt

Marid2apterbilt Well-Known Member

I want my $10........... :)

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

You can't be trusted to not spend it on more vaginaberry juice.

bacolmm likes this.
  8. Do you wear a knit cap year-round? Do you have an Epic Beard? What is the base color of your favorite flannel shirt? Is your man-bun poufy?

bacolmm and BigBird like this.
  9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

A guy I was working with was a vapor, he starts out the first day stoping work every 10 minutes to vape, and is like ohh you'll like this one man it smells like blueberries! Then he told me he was a sponsored vape competitor! Supposedly there are groups of guys that get together and see who can blow the biggest clouds or some shit.
    Anyway it made it about half a day before someone (who shall remain nameless) knocked is vape off the windowsill and broke it... Oops!

Phl218 likes this.
  10. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I smoked cigarettes for a little over 20 years. I'm turning 40 this year and decided it was time to stop and using these vape things has kept me from smoking a cigarette since December. All my friends that harassed me for smoking also harass me for vaping. I expected it. They're a rough bunch and that's why they're my friends.

I have to go into the vape stores and get supplies. Far less often than I used to go in and get a pack of smokes, but all the same. Now, I have to answer questions I'm not equipped to answer about coils and boxes and such to guys named Tyler. I just want my stuff so I can ween myself off the nicotine. I've learned more about it than I cared to and I'm under no illusion that vape smoke is full of vitamin C, but I physically feel much better and I'm hoping to be off all of it within a few months.

I don't care about clouds and I don't bedazzle my battery box. I'm just using all the available tech I can to quit smoking and make it stick.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup::crackup:

12. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Ugh?!? You realize you're probably consuming MORE nicotine than smoking? I laugh at this argument all the time, it's helping me to stop smoking. My vape juice contains 1/2 the nic that a Marlboro does.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. But a cigarette has a finite amount of use. You smoke a single cig and then head back to work or watching Maurey. With a vape box, you just keep on huffing and puffing like the magic dragon until either you run out of battery or juice. You went from smoking 20 cigarettes a day to like 4 packs.

But it's healthier and helping me quit! LOL!!

stk0308 likes this.
  13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Good for you to kick that nasty cigarette habit.
    This type of use is great.

Right up until you have a battery shaped like a hand grenade, flannel beard warmer and blow more clouds than a masseuse at the Orchid Palace.

Then you go into column B.

:D

14. busa99

busa99 Well-Known Member

I think this was what it was originally intended for before it was a “thing”. Quite A few years back My mom started at full nicotine and weened down 10-8-4- and finally 0 nicotine. Still vaped for a few months on zero for habit sake Whole process took her about a year and she hasn’t smoked in probably 6-7 years.

scottn, BigBird, Bloodhound and 3 others like this.
  15. metricdevilmoto

Are you speaking specifically to me or in a generic sense? Because I did a little bit of math and you're not right.

Are you a smoker?

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  16. metricdevilmoto

That's what I've been doing. Glad to hear she's stuck with it.

Ian178 and busa99 like this.
  17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Nah, y'all aren't going to validate this. Nope.

18. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

I'm sure the nicotine is small potatos compared to the fact that when smoking your inhaling literal smoke! The tar and all the other bs is wicked bad for you. So in that since I'd guess the vape is safer? Atleast for another 5 or 10 years and they release all the toxins in the 'juice'.

Marid2apterbilt and pjzocc like this.
  19. Phl218

Phl218 .

Well, maybe @SPL170db will
    Find his clean nicotine fix in here

20. metricdevilmoto

Ha! I've gotten a few personal messages since my post regarding what I'm doing to quit and I assure everyone, I'm no expert on this. At all. I went in and talked to the douchebag at the vape store for almost an hour and tried and bunch of things until I found one I liked and stuck with it.

I researched how much nicotine I was getting a day with a pack (give or take) of smokes and planned my usage accordingly. My local shop offers 12, 6 and 3 MG juices. I use 6 MG now. There's a bunch of other shit to know about like salt nicotine (no idea, don't use it) and coils (resistance and materials, I understand) and tanks and batteries (I get it a little) but I found it way easier to talk to the guy in the shop. I didn't buy anything from the first two shops I visited. The third shop, the guy was knowledgeable and helpful, so I spend my money there. Just like a motorcycle shop. It's a specialty thing, I guess.

This guy fixed my problems and answered my questions like I try and do for my customers, so he gets my business. I don't need to be an expert. Use the resources local to you would be my best advice.

scottn, Marid2apterbilt and Ian178 like this.