1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vapors unite..... Fav flavor. Mods, stores

Discussion in 'General' started by Marid2apterbilt, Mar 3, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A man has to have a hobby and I just got a new prescription for my glasses so f#(k off. Have toe draw you a map.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They didn't work.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I really don't think calling someone Gay or Ghey on the BBS has meant calling them a homosexual in a long time. I think of it like a bunch of dudes standing around in the paddock, around their house or out at a bar just ragging on one another. More like calling them a doofus, dork, hipster (who really deserve the term), metalhead (who really really deserves the term) or whatever. Kind of a catch all.

and for anybody who is actually homosexual who reads it, the term no longer applies to you. Sorry, we're stealing it.

badmoon692008, BigBird and Wingnut like this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Repossessing.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Speaking of masturbation.....

When I was very young and still in school I briefly worked in a nursing home as a janitor. There was an 89 year old resident there who the care nurses pretty much despised because he would sit on the edge of his bed and pleasure himself into a towel. He didn't give the slightest damn if anybody was in the room and would do it 2 to 4 times a day. Dude must have been walking around with a constant boner into his 70's.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You ever try and follow one of his "maps?"
    They have you stopping at damn near every Starsmucks, Honder dealerships, snug jeans with cuffs emporium and back and leg waxing place between you and where you're trying to go.
    Damn near worthless.

Phl218 and crashman like this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm not sure if I really want to read a post with that preamble... :crackup:

kangasj and tiggen like this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Gay as eff.

9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

As well you should!

Kudos to all you brave souls who stepped up to admit to also vaping. My go-to flavor is Atomic Fireball. I have no idea what ohms my coils are or wattage of my "mod". I'm an outlier nicotine user...I used to smoke cigars almost daily and have smoked on and off, but I truly never felt addicted. I can (and have) stopped at any time. I only started using the e-cig (I just can't bring myself to refer to it as vaping) because I hated the smell of smoke on me and my clothes and the bad breath. Now they'll only sell you 24mg nic., but I remember when you could get 36mg. I honestly can't tell a lot of difference between those and 4mg. Since it's been cold out I might use it twice a week for a break at work, and I never bring it home.

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The first sign you have not made it there is making it two words. :D

11. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

No. No, no, no, no... NO! Weed is rolled with a proper paper and toked. And hash? A proper hukka or GTFO.
    Where has all the culture gone in this world?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Chino52405 likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This does remind me, need to nuke the Facetubes app off of my phone before drunk trivia tomorrow :crackup:

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have heard from friends that he is correct.

ToofPic likes this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

So Funny my kids school district just sent this out. They are holding some forum about it.

Capture.JPG

15. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

I tried to hit my buddies blueberry vape.... i smoke cigs and i couldn't even make it 1/10th of a second before coughing my brains out. something not quite right when a decade long smoker cant even take a puff.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

HA!

That reminds me of boot camp when I thought that being a long time smoker would give me a leg up on the tear gas training.

Eff no.

I had snot running out of every orifice I had, and a few I'd never noticed before or since. :crackup:

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  17. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Congratulations...you passed the test. You may retain your Man Card.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You knew you were doin wrong.

19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Good luck on your vaping to help you quit smoking but I have to pull the B. S alarm :blart:!

Could you or anyone else identify this mystery 90 proof coconut rum o_O?

The highest flavored alcohol anything that I'm aware of is about 35% or so. Or just admit that you were sober as the day you were born when you created this thread. This is the beeb. I promise you there are waaaaay worsier :rolleyes: threads that have been created. You're safe here ;).

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Captain Morgan Parrot Bay is 90 proof.

Marid2apterbilt likes this.