1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valet for your car sir.

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerCam, Jan 6, 2010.

1. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

2. scotth

scotth Banned

Sweet Jesus, I stayed in that hotel a few times this year, and drove a Camaro there, and let them valet it.

Thank god it was a rental. :D

"You guys got nothing to worry about, I'm a professional."

"Yeah, man, we gotta do this again!"

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The man loved his job.

4. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

That is exactly why I could never work at a job like that... for long.

5. sdg

sdg *

I had a couple former co-workers who were valets... and, yes, they beat the living shit out of everything at every opportunity.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only place I valet regularly is Vegas.

7. bblath

bblath Guest

i wanna see big rig doughnuts.

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:stupid:

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

The Lincoln and the Dakota made better smoke than any of them! :crackup:

10. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

"Cameron.. how many miles were on the ferrari?".. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

11. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

Nice. Just a hair under 4,000 had a slight miss when I was done with it.:Poke:

12. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

A friend of a friend was telling a story about valet parking the founder of Dominos Pizza's Rolls Royce. He was a bad tipper so they would piss in his trunk.

13. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I had friends who were valets into their early 30's. They worked at the Hotel across from the beach in Del Mar, Ca....During horse racing season they would clock retarded amounts of money just running and parking cars. Most of them had regular full time jobs...but would make $10-$15K in cash over a 6-8 week period.

14. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

The really bad thing about what these valets did is that most of the cars look like they belong to average working people that are probably just getting by and it would be a real burden for them if they had to have an unexpected repair bill. Most of the cars weren't even sports cars, just regular little four bangers.

15. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

I ran the Valet operations of a parking company in Midtown and Buckhead Atlanta for just under 9 years... its amazing what a valet thinks of themselves... they really think the reason you came to the location is to see them. They think they can get away with anything and try to.
    I had people stealing full size spares out of Benz's and BMW's to sell as a set when they get 4. Also, we had locations that valets were in and out of over 1000 cars a night- empty a large part of the coin tray in each of those and it can make for a pretty good night. Dont get me started on how they would toss a stripers car looking for anything that had been on/in them... truely amazing!
    I tried to look away when i would see one of my guys in an NSX or ferrari going down Peachtree.

16. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

LOL!

I worked in a summer resort in northern NH one summer during high school. I was kitchen staff, but the valet guys would always park a car with a big flat back seat out back by the kitchen so we could get in the back and boink the waitresses. We'd smoke a joint, drink leftover wine and make a little of the two-backed beast, while the folks were enjoying the comedy show, reception, or whatever was going on up front. The 60's rocked!

Thanks for the good memory.