1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v7 @ summit point

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by sauce314, Mar 28, 2009.

1. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

ok how many v7 guys are going to summit's point? freddy you heading out there?greg how bout it? i'd hate to go & have no one to run against,plus its like 12-14hrs from chi-town.

2. XRacerX

XRacerX Well-Known Member

well siiiiiitt, thats a short journey considering the trips you've made lately... I wont be there...

3. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

Que Pasa! Que track corres en Summit Point? Tienen tres? Qual es la fecha que van a ir? Como ya no me contestas en ingles tratare en espanol!!!!!
    BiiiYatch!!! :beer::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

I'm not sure yet. Depends on a few things. What happened to Greg? Is he racing at all this year?

5. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

ronnie i dont even know about you.i have no clue freddy he told me that he was stopping for a bit.you should go freddy dam you have white plates & a clean bike now,no one will know who you are.i'll bring rum if you go.fry i just wanta race aganist other people,i'm tired of kmc kicking me around like i'm some olie.

6. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

You are not going to goat me into going. See you at Bluegrass :moon:

Arn't you a dick rider now or something? oh ya, bull rider, I got confused :confused:

7. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

we'll olie it takes ball's to finish up front or win.it also takes ball's to bull ride.when you gonna grow a set?

8. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

I'll be there for Sunday.

9. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

Maybe Cristy will let me borrow them for a weekend

10. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

dam olie that's not right.

11. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Only because I like ya Ollie, I'll help ya out....

Cristy can hold my balls :clap: while you're using yours ;)

12. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

dam H that's not right either.just 1 v7 guy ? olie you should go you might win

13. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

Wow you guys are swell! :down:

14. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Just 'cause yer one-a us now ;)

15. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

OUCH, that hurt didn't it? I felt that one all the way over here!

16. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

I may need to get that cry towel back out if I'm going to hang out on the bbs.

naw

I don't pay attention to non V7 riders in this section (H) and people that allegedly don't race, but keep making ridiculus journeys to see long lost boyfriends that moved to Flo-rida.

17. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i have to down south,that's where the comp is. since your none & never will be.not tryn to be mean just the truth.

18. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

The good Lord willin' & all that stuff, I'll be on the V7MW grid @ Bluegrass.

19. XRacerX

XRacerX Well-Known Member

BRRRR... its cold in here... running away...........

20. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

fry i hope to see you again,get that gxsr fixed already,nice logo by the way