1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V6 and V7 slackers

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Outsider V6 V7, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Ok all you slackers time to quit posting on the BBS and get those bikes to the track. My two years in china are finished April 15th and I'll fly back to the states. The 7/11's, the ZX7 are ready and the build on the AHRMA 750 bike is 95% complete. I've scheduled a trackday for the 27th then will resume my position as "A" #1 drafting partner. Joseph will be doing the trackday with me and after much convincing he finally took his bike to Marrs and with some mild tuning his 7/11 picked up an additional 24 HP. Looking forward to chasing you all throughout the summer.

2. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Did he just call me a slacker? [​IMG]

I think he did [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Outsider V6 V7

Anyone who replies to this email with the exception of Ray, Woody and Burns, shall from here on be referred to as slacker. Included in the Slacker hall of fame.

Stickboy
    Gypsy
    etc, etc

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I am trying to stay away from the Darkside. I will see how my V6LW plans go and decide about V6/7 next year. On a Honda of course.

Wish I never had sold Blackie though. That bitch was fast.

5. Outsider V6 V7

No Problem Dustin, I'll give you a one year exemption. Feel free to make fun of Gypsy and Stickboy. LOL

6. rwood64083

7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I have two ZX6Rs for those who are sitting on cash....

8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

E Boz, can I call you a V6lw slacker? Still got that bike?

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Hell maybe once I get another F2/3, since I'm a horder, maybe we can get a couple of bikes PUT together for the Slackers.

I'm following ya EVERYWHERE Randy!!! Muuuuahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Although, Kawi is my second brand of choice, I think it would be downright Blashphemy if I rode a Kawi in V7.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttt!?!?!?! E Boz that true!????????

10. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Sign me up! Can I be referred to as KING slacker??:D

11. rwood64083

No! You'll be out there whoopin' butts any day now. I'm waiting :Poke:

12. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

You have to actually make it to the track for that right? I think I will just be out there toolin' around. Maybe I will just hang out with Stick!

13. rwood64083

Yea... ahhhh, NO! You got the bike. You got the hp. No excuses or I'll sick Susan on ya.

14. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

A bike I have not even ridden yet. What do you mean my "hp"? Is is a F3, same as yours. It has been sitting in my garage just looking at me. I did try to go to CMP but it snowed all weekend. Discouraging!

If you sick Susan on me, you better make sure she brings the Girl Scout cookies. Tagalongs/Peanut Butter Patties.

15. Outsider V6 V7

Joe, the answer is yes and no. I still have the bike but I put my backup 1100 motor in it. Once the AHRMA bike is complete I may put the 600 motor back in and come and play with you guys. I have two 600 motors ready to go just collecting dust in the garage. lol

16. rwood64083

Didn't I see Mike do 1:01s on that bike at Tally? Of course, Mike could make my John Deere pedal tractor do low 1s at Tally also. Geez that guy is fast!

Don't mention GS cookies unless you want me to dump a case on your trailer doorstep and run. Damn things won't go away. I find myself wanting a mid-morning snack, cracking open a box of tag-alongs and next thing you know 10 minutes has passed and the whole box is gone. Happened three times last week. I'm such a fat ass :rolleyes:

:crackup: You said 'collecting dust' and I thought of Dennis.

17. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

if someone has a bike they want ridden to bolster the V7 grids let me know.
    or i could just protest to get the 600RR indexed into the class (lord knows im just as slow on that as i was the F3)

18. rwood64083

Highly doubt the 'following' part. More like me following you around the track to annoy and antagonize ya :Poke:
    Wish you would hurry up and get V7 bike together. If all goes as planned I'll have raced every V7MW and V7HW in SE/NF+ regions three years in a row since I started. You'd think somebody out there would want to be winning contingency money off my attendance :rolleyes:

Let me know when you plan on approaching the big guy and posing that question. I wanna make sure I have a good stout drink and watch. May even be worth recording :D

19. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Eboz I was at RRR just a couple weeks ago. Does the still put me in the slacker catagory? I didnt get to help with the grid but I did get to ride on Friday. Its a start. The bike started out giving us some trouble but Matt worked it thru and I got to RIDE!!!!. Hoping to grid up at Road Atlanta in June. Keeping my fingers crossed. The bike is gorgous curtesy of Chuck Deez and Matt's assembly. So hope to be lined up right behind you in June just as I was in my very last race in March 2011. I gridded right behind the big red.

20. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

As soon as I figure out if it's rings or valves I'll be back. A top end rebuild was NOT in my spring plans,:down: