1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 National Champ

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by CharlieY, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

Way to go Keith and thanks for the beer C.Y. .......next time we need a 12 pack with that damn Bowie hangin' around like a big-o bald vulture......

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Your welcome Wayne (and Mike). :up: Vulture :crackup::crackup: that is so accurate its funny!....:Poke:

Did Doug drink the beer Robin sent for me?.....if so, that just aint right. I owed you and Mike.....Doug owes me!!!

Great year Wayne!:up: You rode like the champ you are sir. :bow:

You just need to improve on the drama portion so I can start a thread about you. You know, crash and break your arm or something, make the grid and win with a cast, or get Mike to cut the cast off in the trailer with some nippers or something.....just slightly more than Bennett! :D

3. 71Norton

71Norton Well-Known Member

I need to thank a number of people for helping me on Friday without a lot of help and a lot of luck I would not have got back on the track.

Jack did an excellent job fixing the bike and correcting the oil seal. I know he had help from Jason and Wayne and others also thanks to Mike Wells for lending me a helmet.
    I also need to thank Pastor Tim who drove to the hospital to bring me back and of course the corner workers and the whole WERA staff who did an excellent job during my nap time.

This is a great sport and I have had a great season racing with the V1/V2 and 350/500GP group. This is my thanks to a great group to race and hang with.

4. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Keith, may I suggest that any beer you might have thought about giving to Wayne as a way of thanks be given instead directly to Charlie.

I think Little Kenny Rogers has burnt his bridges this time, a gentleman he is not, I let him use my pit bike at numerous races and this is the way he repays me by stealing, yes, stealing, Charlies beer.

5. CharlieY

Keith, I think Robins suggestion is the best way forward with this situation. :D

I don't usually drink beer :)rolleyes:), but when I do at the track, I get it from Bennett. :rock:

I knew there was something squirrelly about that Moore character. ;)

Robin, it is a pleasant surprise to find an ethical and genuine person such as yourself these days....even more so when the crowd you run with is considered.....a cordial thank you sir.

6. Moore007

Dear " Earl of Hazardous " , I'll tell you what my dear ol' mother used to say, " You can go to Hell for lyin' same as you can for stealin. " .

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Well, you're doubly screwed then aren't you?:Poke::D

8. Moore007

these damn foreigners.........who in the world would send one 6-pack to a racetrack anyway.............and expect it to get there............

9. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

I think Mr. 007 is correct.....next time send 5 or 6 truck loads to be on the safe side....Damn English dudes ........................

10. CharlieY

Just to avoid confusion, the beer vulture does not speak for me. :beer:

11. Norton#357

Norton#357 Well-Known Member

Bravo Keith!!

Congratulations on not just winning but adding some drama as well.

Well done! :beer:

12. PoundPuppyRacin

PoundPuppyRacin Pound Puppy Racing

Congrats on the Championship. Way to go.

13. drgonzo

drgonzo Well-Known Member

:up: Kudos Bennet :beer: