1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USGP at Indy...(spoiler)

Discussion in 'General' started by raceday, Sep 9, 2008.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

CF cannot go with the flow.

2. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Traffic was very easy for us. Seriously. I've spent more time trying to get away from a high school football game. Guess we got lucky.

And I have to agree with sentiments expressed by others. Rossi absolutely looks magic. Stoner, Hayden and others looked like they were pushing the bikes hard in the tight complex near the South Vista where our seats were. Rossi looked like he was just gliding through. Incredible. :bow:

Having said that I really enjoyed the show Nicky put on. Can't wait to see how he does next year on the Duc! :clap:

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

CF's flow is greatly diminished.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They have medication for that these days.

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I'm actually amazed at how quickly UT Knoxville can clear 110,000+ people out of Knoxville as quick as they do even with all the damn interstate construction.

Half hour to get out of a race of that magnitude is pretty damn impressive. :up:

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

try living across the street from the speedway in daytona. i always go out during the 500 cause its like a ghost town and then get home with about an hour left in the race cause they turn all roads going away from track and ive been stuck before not being able to get to my house...the nice bike cop let me ride on the side walk for 2 miles against the flow of traffic though :)

7. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

It was pretty cool that Nicky and Benson finally persuaded Michelin enough to give them tires they needed. Too bad it kind of backfired when the super soft tires went away too soon.

Ben owned the Suzuki camp. Denning is a douche. I truly believe he had at least fourth if they kept going or better if they ran the 8 lap sprint.

8. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

If people in the parking lots would let every other car in from the rows, things would go smoother.... WTF is with people...

9. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

I was there walking out when the traffic let out and the cops did a good job w/ traffic. Letting people out from some of the parking lots was a better idea.

10. raceday

raceday Team-TRS.com

More images from Indy, it was awesome and we'll likely publish a couple hundred more over time... Working on the report.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More>

11. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Ha! I passed those two in the infield after the race but was so busy looking at the dog that I didn't even realize it was Springsteen driving the scooter!

12. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Is that Springsteen? With the mouth like that, thought it was Lyle Lovett. :D

13. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

the 9 on the helmet kinda makes sense now, huh? :D

14. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Well, I never saw the 9. The dog was looking straight ahead and we were both going around 20 mph in opposite directions.

15. raceday

raceday Team-TRS.com

16. raceday

raceday Team-TRS.com

had enough...?

[​IMG]

more>

17. who2wheelswins

who2wheelswins Active Member

Damm! it's hard to eat my lunch :)

18. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

stoner and his lady both looked at me funny when i guaranteed that he would finish behind AT LEAST one american in the race...

man, that dark haired monster energy non-silicone girl is very special.....