1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US MotoGP Video

Discussion in 'General' started by Nine29, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Nine29

Nine29 Well-Known Member

TVMoto

Username: PM me for this

Password: PM me if you want this

2. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

cool...can you get me someone's PIN number and bank account too while we are stealing things from people???

3. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Hey Tex, its a promotional film ,and its supposed to be FREE. Hence the username and password.....
    Im watching it, and its damn good - much like FASTER...

4. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I must have misread this.

5. MarkB

I reckon thats the standard blurb on their pay per view stuff. But the soundtrack of the film actually says, and I quote "In its present incarnation, Return of the MotoGP is intended for our amusement only. If you find yourself paying to view this film get your money back; this film is non-commercial and not intended for distribution or sale anyway. Don't even think about it...copyright 2005 TVMOTO Inc."

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

See ya!

USGP demo.
    TV Moto clients only. No public access.

7. MarkB

Dave, its ok to show this film. ITs a promotional film intended to educate non-motorcycle fans about the MotoGP
    Plus its EXCELLENT

8. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

So in the film you must have a password to get into it tells you not to sell it or distribute it but you think it is ok to open the floodgates to see it on a public forum?

That is like saying "my buddy let me in the front door to steal things, so I figured it was ok since I didn't jimmy the lock"

of course, I may have misread it.

9. ZenKnight

ZenKnight Well-Known Member

Beautiful, just beautiful.

And on the heels of the linked pic blowup, no less.

10. MarkB

whatever you two "pretend lawyers". I think the following phrase makes it ambiguous at best:

"In its present incarnation, Return of the MotoGP is intended for our amusement only. If you find yourself paying to view this film get your money back; this film is non-commercial and not intended for distribution or sale anyway. Don't even think about it...copyright 2005 TVMOTO Inc."

do whatever makes you feel good/powerful....:)

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mark, I'm not against his sharing his password.

I just ask that he request "you" PM for it.

Just in case someone involved somewhere is in a sueing mood.

12. MarkB

Thats fair enough. I just think that the clue is in the username and password. They seem rather generic - nothing he actually had paid for.

But hey......:D I'm with ya

13. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

You had to get past security to get to that phrase. You were not invited to that party, you crashed it. You are not a part of "Our" in "our amusement."

You rationalize in whatever manner you need to rationalize so you can feel good about it.

14. MarkB

I w2asnt feeling as good about this until I covered myself in creamy mayonaise and Saran-wrapped myself. Now I have no problems with this (or anything else.....)

15. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Pretending to be a lawyer on the WERA BBS is like pretending to have herpes at a singles bar.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't sue me but KILL ALL THE WHITE LAWYERS!!! :D

17. ZenKnight

ZenKnight Well-Known Member

:D Brings to mind: "rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know because I'll never eat the motherfucker."