1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Us borders

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by davidcycle, Mar 28, 2010.

1. davidcycle

davidcycle Well-Known Member

Let me see if I got this right....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR..

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

1 - A JOB,
    2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
    3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
    4 - WELFARE,
    5 - FOOD STAMPS,
    6 - CREDIT CARDS
    7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
    8 - FREE EDUCATION,
    9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
    10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
    11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
    12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION...

Do you see something wrong with this or, is it just me?

2. MV

MV Well-Known Member

So many faulty statements in your post, its just not worth arguing.

Are you suggesting the US act like the above mentioned countries ?

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Are you suggesting that porous borders and apathetic enforcement of immigration laws is in the best interest of our national security and sovereignity?

4. CMMFL

CMMFL Well-Known Member

He's just saying.......:p

5. CMMFL

CMMFL Well-Known Member

:stupid:

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

yes, otherwise how can you spawn more Democrat votes? :rolleyes:

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No...they are being far too nice...

I suggest printing up some paper jump suits with the words "Don't come back without proper paperwork" in spanish.

Then park some very large catapults and trebuches along the border and heave them back to their country.

Send any of them arrested during some gang related or drug enforcement activites back with a large quantity of bullet holes in the paper jump suit. They won't fly as far due to the extra weight but they'll carry a stronger message.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wrong.

The holes in the paper suit will make them more aerodynamic, and the fluid loss through the holes before getting the ol' heave-ho will actually make them lighter (as well as the likelihood that the projectiles that made the holes made it through the other side).

I like the idea. Kinda a punkin-chunkin sport! :clap:

9. 418

418 Expert #59

It's just you.

Just because these things are obtained illegally by the immigrants it doesn't mean they're given to them. It's impossible to get a SS nunber or a drivers license nowadays without some sort circumvention of the laws or plain dumb luck.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Which one of those wonderful countries do you, or anyone you know want to live in? I doubt most of them really have to worry much about people trying to get in. And I suspect the reason might be that they run everything the way they run the borders. It's not a buffet: you don't get to pick the foods you like. You generally get all or nothing. :)

11. Venom51

No one from those countires walks into the US on a daily basis. I don't care how many immigrate to the US legally. More power to those who can follow the rules and want a better life for themselves.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think you may have missed my point entirely. I meant be careful which countries you want to look like.

13. Venom51

No..I got the point...but I'd sacrifice a little love from the rest of the world for a little more control of the border.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's not love from the rest of the world you need to be concerned with if you live in one of the countries on the list. I was thinking about basic necessities like freedom...

15. CMMFL

CMMFL Well-Known Member

We always get your point....sometimes we just choose to ignore it. :p

16. Venom51

Give the Dems some time...they'll take care of that.

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Our poor, poor, Senators and Representatives just can't make a correct decision on immigration. If they please the people that want strong border security, then they lose votes from the Latin people. If they please the Latin voters then they lose votes from the strong border folks. What to do. What to do. I know! Nothing. Ignore it until it comes up and bites their asses off.

Reagan, who was a strong conservative, and one who you would think would be for a strong border, granted amnesty to the Mexicans that were already here, which resulted in the opening of the floodgates. Illegal immigration went wild after that. In an open raspberry to history, now the Democrats are attempting to do the same thing again.

Instead of granting amnesty one person at a time, it seems that the correct way to do it is to wait until there are several million illegals and do them all at once. I guess it's cheaper that way. :beer:

18. krod524

krod524 Well-Known Member

MANY Latin-owned business people have acknowledged the "high cost of doing business" with so many illegal immigrants in the job market (specifically here in Southern Calif.)

HOWEVER, California's HORRIBLE job market has caused an exodus of illegals BACK to Mexico because they have realized it is CHEAPER to live in Mexico while unemployed, rather than stay in California.

Our laws still allow an 8-month pregnant woman to enter our country with a Visa, and weeks later... a new American citizen is born with a non-English speaking guardian.

You can't blame these folks for wanting a better life.

You have to blame our laws and the enforcement of them. :mad:

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Who is hiring these immigrants? This might embarrass the average republican...

20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

All kinds of companies hire them up here in Michigan.

No shame whatsoever. They use it to get ahead.

A mexican costs them a third of what an old white guy would. Plus they do whatever needs to be done.