1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uh…that’s a hard no from me dawg

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Ive been unable to post but rest assured I saw some of your Rossi stupidity.

I’ll get to that later. Lol too much catching up to do.

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Asshole

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Banned or issue with your computer? Wondering where you were but too lazy to look. Lol!

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Accurate AF.

lol are you flirting with me now that you’re single?

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was discussed a little earlier.
    "On general principle" would be a good enough answer for me. See The Right Stuff, if you've never seen the movie. Why would you allow yourself to be trapped in a tin box with no way out whether you're going up or down?

But to give you a specific example, let's say the sub resurfaces miles away from the ship after getting stuck on the floor for three days, and finally breaking loose of what was holding it. Do you want to wait until they find you, or do you want to open the hatch and read some fresh air?

6. Robby-Bobby

so my account has been linked to my aol which I haven’t logged into in like 10 years.

wera sent email to Aol and they made my account inactive years ago.

couldn’t figure out how to recover aol account until this morning.

then papa refragged the mainframe database and encrypted the back door somehow which resulted in my intergores being restored.

basically hacker type shit.

7. Robby-Bobby

ok that makes sense. Didn’t think of the possibility of them surfacing undetected.

Might have to pack me a a portable saw on my trip to the titanic.

had some cartel friends help me build a submarine.

8. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Sure let me figure out a way to bleed out or suffocate in front of my kid to extend the circumstances that are already torturesome and horrifying.
    Because that's the last thoughts I want running through his head when he's staring and inevitable death in the face.
    You must hate your kid. Or did. You took him down to unprecedented ocean depths in an untested tin can with a history of mechanical failures.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, he used another email address and reset your password? :D

Well, that’s what I’d have done. But holy fuck, I’d have had fun with your new password. :D

10. Robby-Bobby

Lol fuck I’m just glad I didn’t get a name change

11. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

That’s what I said to my wife. She said if she thought death was imminent she we off him so he wouldn’t be in fear. I’m sleeping with one eye open now. :(

969 likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't. His other email address is tied up by some fake account he opened to do some dumb shit many years ago. And for some reason, that account can't be deleted or merged into his real one.

I didn't do anything special, by the way. Just approved his email reactivation after it took a dozen messages to explain what the fuck he needed.

13. Robby-Bobby

to be fair I never made a burner account to cheat my banning.

they were to pick on steel city racer and I can’t remember why but I was “Mr. T” at some point too

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

How old is the "kid" on the sub?

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I know. The name of the burner account made that pretty clear. :D

16. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

How does this thing ascend/descend? Seem to recall deep divers like the Trieste had external tanks filled with ballast or something they could blow, like a typical submarine, to get to the surface. That graphic of this thing doesn't seem to show anything that could serve that purpose. Is it just neutrally bouyant and ascends/descends on the thrusters alone??? If that's the case, put me down for 'No, thankee'.

17. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Well everyone is barefoot. Just keep Toe outta that thing, he doesn’t even need a near death experience to get all worked up over 8 feet just sitting there…teasing him.

:D:D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

16 but the momma’est of mommas boys ever. Shit he’d probably try to off himself to save her.

19. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That sounds like you're talking about your kid? I was asking about the one who's dying right now. Just wondering if it's an unsuspecting child who blindly trusted his dad, or a grown man who chose to go out there after processing the information for himself.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2023