1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Apr 10, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Same as with the undignified screaming in the United incident, all I could think of in this one was why she wouldn't stop crying. Jesus, enough already. It couldn't have hurt that bad.

(That said, I can understand how this may have been about the accumulated frustration of traveling alone with infant twins, and not the physical contact itself.)

2. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Yeah - emotional from traveling with kids, and I believe she's in the US from overseas - I don't think she's a citizen.

Obviously, the one guy shouldn't have gotten up, but I don't feel like he did anything illegal. Probably not good of an airline employee to taunt him as his first reaction.

Too many people too close to an edge of some sort lately.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The flight attendant is a moron. I don't need to see what happened before to know that.

I'm on the fence about Superman. I like that he came to the defense of the woman. I'm not sure about the "how."

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    Funkm05 and Lawn Dart like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She's got infant twins, is solo and is flying? Screw her. Take the train or the bus or just stay the hell home.

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, yeah, I know what you mean. The only problem is when a woman and her twins get on a bus headed for Hawaii. All three, and the driver, will drown about two or three hundred feet off the West coast. :D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sucks for them, don't go to Hawaii.

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Kind of like fat asses. Ride the bus or stay home, just keep your fat ass off the plane.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My ass fits fine on the plane. My shoulders however do not - but I lean over my wife more so you'll never have a space issue with me next to you.

On that note - wtf is it with skinny guys doing the manspread thing on planes? Keep you damn legs together and out from under the armrest. Had one guy pushing his leg against mine for a 4 hour flight, after h1 I decided fuck it, if he wants to be that friendly I'm done being nice trying to fit my legs and shoulders into one seat width and took 25% of his...

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Wrong choice he was hoping you would reach over and put your hand on his leg then give him a big grin :Poke:

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I didn't realize that there was such a simple solution. Why didn't I think of that?:D

11. Lawn Dart

There's a hysterical Jim Jefferies skit about this exact situation.

12. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Reminds me of Ernestine the telephone operator from Laugh In. "We're the phone company. We can do whatever we want."

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

They like to puff up their shoulders and stick their elbows out too. I just cut to the chase and explain where their space ends and mine starts and to stay the fuck out of my space. Since I am not a huge guy either that usually results in them starting the tough guy stare down and me laughing at them.:D

14. Lawn Dart

And you guys call ME "difficult". :D

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, in all fairness, YOU told us that your coworkers find you difficult. We only agreed. :D

16. Lawn Dart

I clearly need to bring a few of you to work for "Show and Tell".

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That might be difficult.

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Never saw this manspread thing.

The person that should have bought two seats, quite a few times....

19. Lawn Dart

I sat next to a woman that fit this description recently... I was in the middle seat on a flight from LA to Minneapolis, no less... It can't be, like Detroit-Milwaukee or Nashville-Atlanta... No, its gotta be the 4 1/2 flight where I'm stuck next to "heavy breathing". When they came around with the snack basket thing, she grabbed 4.. Its like she was shopping at 7-11. Then, she ordered one of those Delta lunch box things - a ham sandwich to wash it all down. When the window seat guy and I discovered that she was annoyed at having to move when we asked to get up, it became a game. Once, it took her over 4 minutes to move.

20. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

how far did she pull down the seat in front of her trying to get up?

Lawn Dart likes this.