1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Bikes, Spare Engines, Spare Parts And A Fake $30,000 "Cashier's Check"?

Discussion in 'General' started by John29, May 9, 2011.

1. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I like your way of thinking..however, his hands should be chopped off in the process imho..;)

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I seriously hope he doesn't get some ridiculous draconian sentence but then is up for parole in 3 years.

3. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

That's a waste of effort. Strap his wrists together with a very strong yet sharp wire that digs more and more into his flesh and bone the more he moves his hands/arms. Make him cut his own hands off. More slow and painful, perfectly fitting for his brand of douchebaggery.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How about they convict him and then you all can play wheel of pain?

5. sowega

sowega #710

Bust a deal, face the wheel:

[​IMG]

6. ABrinkley

ABrinkley Member

Couldn't agree more!!!

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I think he should be strapped into a chair and forced to listen to Men Without Hats "Safety Dance" over and over while given drugs that make him sick all while watching motorcycle racing videos "A Clockwork Orange" style. That way anytime he sees a bike he feels like he is dying. Then you guys can do what you will with him.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Any updates?

9. ABrinkley

ABrinkley Member

Good question! I'm interested in hearing if anyone else or their local authorities have had any luck pressing charges or making arrangements to get him back in their jurisdiction? Also, if any bikes have been recovered? My big question is...does anyone think any local or state authorities would contact the FBI about the Federal crimes he committed or should I take that upon myself. It doesn't seem the local authorities here are too interested except for the stuff they can charge him with. I was pretty ticked yesterday when I found out VB police had not extradicted here him already! I want to see justice served and a whole lot of it!!!

10. ABrinkley

ABrinkley Member

oops.....extradicted him here already!

11. Demented

Don't rely on the police to do it. Even if they do, it's always good to contact them too.

www.ic3.gov is the place to go to for that.

12. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

The limits for federal involvement are 1 million or public interest.

FYI superbowel fraud didn't rise to level of public interest but multiple states jurisidictaion could bring federal interest.

13. Demented

Crossing state lines and involving the internet automatically brings federal involvement.

14. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Or the US Postal Service.

15. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

Federal prosecutors make their own choices on when to get involved, not just because they can.

Even that sniper on the east coast ended up in state courts.

16. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

Trust me I know for a fact if crime is against local law that is number 1 to handle. One of my best friends is US attorney and he couldn't get involved when it was interstate, postal, and was 5-10 times the dollars we r talking about here.

17. cobra2497

cobra2497 Well-Known Member

So has Junge been able to get the cops to talk to him and ask him where the bikes are at? Or what he did with them?

18. socal

socal Well-Known Member

FedWire is the safest way to transfer funds- credit is intraday. We charge $25.00 unless your account/household is over $1mm Alternatively, ACH wire transfers take upto 48 hours to post.

19. Demented

Can you try explaining that in coherent English?

Though money amount, doesn't matter for the FBI getting involved. In 2005 they went after a guy who scammed me and a few others out of paintball guns on a particular forum, totally up less than $10k.

20. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

It seems like there may be someone else working with him. He had Wachovia cashiers checks for $39,500 and $30,000 that he paid with. They had watermarks and everything. How would someone get their hands on checks like that? I wouldn't think you could just print those out from a home printer. It seems like someone helped him acquire those checks - maybe they worked at the bank and printed them out for him without taking any money. Who knows. I have no idea.