1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump Will Be The Last Republican President

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Timothy Landon, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Quite possibly! Still a dumb skank. She couldn't carry Meghan Kelly's applicator!

I would though.

Mmm Meghan...

2. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Although I don't agree with everything she says. She certainly ain't dumb. And what makes her a "skank". Now Meghan. She's dumb, but, Mmmm Meghan.

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Speaking of conservative talking heads born with 2 X Chromsones

Have you seen OAN? One America News Network- it made getting U-verse worth it right there!
    (ATT suck big time otherwise!!)

How About that Liz Wheeler!- Holy Guacamole!
    That is one hot woman.

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

ok we're less than 2 yrs away from the next election. Who do you see being as a competitor from the Democratic party?

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So if 30% of US citizens are leeches and 20% of immigrants are leeches guess how we can avoid 40% of outlays :Poke:

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I don't really see anybody as a "competitor". That word makes it sound like there will actually be a competition. Unless there is a big war or unless Trump pulls a rabbit out of his ass (see FISA application dirt or Hillary chokes out Don Jr. with her thighs while he's performing cunnilingus), I think that any of the standard democrat retards can beat him. His record is as good as it is going to get............just look at how the repubtards hung him out to dry today...........and that's his buddies! LOL. There ain't gonna be no wall unless the vet (who incidentally has a beautiful wife - respectfully) pays for the damn thing. There ain't going to be any big beautiful healthcare. The ONLY other thing that he can do within the next 12 months is appoint a new justice, assuming RBG calls it quits (I give it 50/50). And then, the only flavor that can get past the gauntlet is a woman.

The only question is which retard on the left will it be? If Opree can get up the gumption to run, then we might as well not even spend the money for the election in 2020. Just put her in as queen bee for as long as she lives or wants the job and call it a day.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Ashley Abbott: MAN

[​IMG]

Meg K: TAMPONES NO SON NECESARIOS!

[​IMG]

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ann Coulter doing a bit of 'pro-wall' fear mongering....

That is shockingly surprising.

Oh PT Barnum.... (See Wall thread)

10. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Beto O'Rourke. Kamala Harris, Okra Winfrey.

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Oprah/Michelle.

12. sheepofblue

That would like totally be a more better ticket

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Only shot I think the Dems have...

14. sheepofblue

Waiting for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho before I swap parties

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know a number of immigrants who vote republican. Actually I'd even guess the majority of them.

16. wood600rr

wood600rr Well-Known Member

My wife is one of them....

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Meghan currently has plenty of free time to carry her own applicator due to here stellar intelligence.

18. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

What will the military peeps purchase with their fictional 10% pay raise?