1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It’s funny to me the Democrats act all offended about trump hammering people but they have no issues calling him every name in the book.

jrsamples and Britt like this.
  2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I actually was flipping through the channels and she said the "above the law" part when I landed on this channel .

3. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's all just more hearsay.
    Not to mention it's all lies.
    Plus still no impeachable offense.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well, I appreciate the in-kind donation to the Trump 2020 campaign. The left might have had a chance if they had not been so retarded for the last three years. I hope like hell these insane antics continue. Garbage like you just linked to is solid gold because everytime that shit goes out, more people wake up and realize the left is pure scum hellbent on destroying America.

RESIST! :crackup:

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

He could very well be impeached, it all depends on Nancy's calculation regarding the election chances for a Dem HoR. If she thinks it hurts her chances for maintaining control of the house then they'll just drag this out and vote it down (or not vote at all). Getting convicted is entirely another story. I would like to see them impeach Trump along party lines thus giving the Senate the chance to hold hearings and call witnesses. That's where we actually get to hear some degree of truth. I think Biden would be toast and Obama would get seriously tarnished. Come to think of it, I'll bet Obama is politic'ing, behind the scenes, to shut this down.
    On second thought, I would guess that the Senate would just vote to not convict and be done with it....Why?....There are just as many swamp rats in the Senate and they do protect their own....

9. turtlecreek

i heard mcconnell say the "senate will have to pick up the impeachment" so, regardless of what happens in the house, he is saying they are going to publicly and discuss this. we'll see, but in that case, it gives the Pubs the face time to attach themselves to Pres. Trump without having to actually do anything. a perfect move by them. thus, while i agree with your statement about the content of the senate, i think they will do more than just vote not to convict.

i do hope some supporters of impeachment will give a thought on this recent development regarding first hand knowledge. i need my bias and skepticism questioned.

10. turtlecreek

well, since sky daddy will return, i guess that explains the liberal hopefulness.....

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

He has risen.
    87B8C906-99FF-4692-B95E-8F5FAFDC47C0.jpeg

Pride & Joy likes this.
  13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If it starts to look like the house is going to vote down impeachment, Trump should turn the tables and call on every R rep in the house to vote to send this on to the senate.

Wouldn't that be hilarious!?!? The Rs and the Squad Goals girls are voting together to send this to the Senate. :crackup::crackup: The Rs because it'll drag the swamp out into the light, the Squad Girls because they're retarded as shit, but they also recognize that anything bad for the establishment dems could help them in the short term.

THAT would be a hilarious situation.

blkduc likes this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Oh, damn... you had to bring up the post-mortem fairy tales, didn't you?!? :mad::D

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If that fucking cat meme can keep coming
    back then surely He can come back.

17. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Someone make one with Salad Cat giving Cliff Clavin the business!

:beer: (Cheers)

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Color me not as convinced.

Just like Obama I just don't see any possible way that he does not win the second term unless he dies. Even then I'm not so sure the corpse couldn't get elected against the current field of Demorats. I think the same rose colored glasses are in use by the ardent Trump supports just as they were being worn by the Obama voters.

If I were the Dems I'd be far more concerned at this point with retaining control of the house or trying to regain control of the senate. If they keep going like they are going they'd be hard pressed to do either.

19. LarryP

LarryP Banned

DemoncRATS

Biden din do it
    If he did it werent crime
    If it was it wasnt bad
    If it was its not worth suing
    Blame trump

20. G 97

G 97 Garth