1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

three words for you...Duck Duck Go.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

same conduit of inside info that snacktime had

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And you base that on....? There is not a single credible piece of 'evidence' at this point in time. Everything you hear both pro and con is leaked information or outright lies. Remember this is 'secret' so the leaks are cherry picked. As to the made up think back to Mueller time when Schiff repeatedly claimed to have definitive proof multiple times.

Drawing a conclusion based upon 'evidence' either pro or con right now is kind of crazy.

EDIT: oops my bad there is one piece of evidence in the public domain and that is the transcript released by Trump.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Like him or not he seems pretty damn well ready to have this battle in front of the public. The Dems clearly are not. He keeps throwing their bullshit into the sunlight and they keep running for the shadows.

blkduc, Banditracer and Spang308 like this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

If you want a better understanding of what is going on here, watch this. It's almost an hour long, but if you really want to know why all of a sudden the Dems lost their minds (again), invest the 50 minutes. It's very well laid out and presented. The amount of fraud, theft and corruption going on between the U.S. government and the Ukrainians is jaw dropping. Trump got elected, which they never ever expected, but even more surprising was Zelensky getting elected. Now they have a pissed off U.S. president who ain't real happy he's been accused for his whole first term of being a Russian stooge AND a newly elected Ukrainian president who ran his campaign on draining the swamp in his country. Trump calls and says congrats, lets work together to clean up this mess and the Dems lose their shit. Why? Because they're guilty of everything they've accused Trump of and more. Notice how the Dems are going after Barr now? See a pattern.
    Guys, wake up.

And before you bust on Beck for being a right wing nut job, his presentation is well researched, backed with facts and has been covered elsewhere.
    Let's see Schiff's evidence to the contrary.

6. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

When you read articles, how are you supposed to know they are "Facts" and not just opinions slanted towards your point of view? I've read plenty of articles from both sides that are slanted and "fake news".

It would be interesting to show people 10 articles about a topic (from both left and right sources) that were totally striped from their publishing source and author and see if anyone could figure out if they were "fact", "fact with a biased slant", or "outright lies".

SuddenBraking likes this.
  7. Spang308

And while you're watching it, ask yourself what predicate Alexandra Chalupa had for investigating Trump in December of 2015, six months before he won the nomination.
    Also, how the hell did Manafort end up on Trumps campaign. Seems a bit convenient, but it may have just been planets aligning.

8. Spang308

Facts are backed. Opinions are not.
    "According to sources close to the subject..."
    It's garbage. Move on.
    "In a sworn statement by Joe Smith..."
    Read on.

Fake news is very real.

Banditracer and Britt like this.
  9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

When you take off the Blinder of Partisan Political Affiliation/Bias, it is really easy...

I am Not a Trumper..I am Not a Republican or Democrat, I am an AMERICAN First...Last and Always.

10. Spang308

This^^^
    Pop a TDS pill and open your eyes and mind.

11. Spang308

12. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Yeah you are, cause I said this was the first thing I saw I I didnt say I stopped there you just assumed I did.

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

14. Handicapped Racer

who said they didnt have the vote ?

15. Handicapped Racer

We will see very soon

16. Spang308

I said they won't have the vote to impeach, not they won't have the vote for their formal inquiry. This basically was just a vote that retroactively allows what they were already doing for two weeks, albeit with a bit more transparency.
    Schiff is an idiot. He's about to get dunked on.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Why? Have you looked at the thing they are voting on? It does nothing for due process. It does not allow rebuttal witnesses. It 'allows' for release of information by the chair. It is a big nothing burger. If the Republicans were ruthless when it hits the Senate they will call Schiff as a witness due to his shenanigans and do so in an open forum.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

This is the Largest Fucking JOKE ever in DC Politics...and it isn't funny, only laughable.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And Schiff can deny them the witness or the ability to question.

20. Spang308

Under no circumstances should the senate take a vote instantly and forego a trial. They should put on the horse and pony show this deserves and expose Schiff and his band of idiots on a national stage. The house part won't be in public view. The senate should trash these idiots.
    Added bonus, it takes half the Dem field off the presidential campaign trail. Whoops, sorry Bernie and Fauxcahontas. :D

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019