1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Nadler should not have been there. Gripe about that if you want and you would have a valid point. But that isn't the narrative you want to put on the spin machine is it?

Griping about Gaetz not being allow in is partisan BS spin because the Republicans want to screech about being shut out of the process. Meanwhile all of the Republican members of the Intelligence committee were allowed to attend the hearing and ask questions. If they don't show up and ask questions, complaining later that they were shut out of the process would also be BS spin.

P.S. the Washington Examiner link worked fine for me.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'm not at all siding with Gaetz here, although I like him. What I'm saying is Nadler should not be in there as well. He is. If he's allowed, Gaetz has a valid point.

Let's be fucking completely honest, NOBODY should be "in there" because there is absolutely zero there there. More made up bullshit. We've all seen the transcript.

I can't wait for Trump to dunk on these idiots in 2020.

sheepofblue and kangasj like this.
  3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

NONE of THIS should be Behind Closed Doors... NONE of it...
    NOTHING outside of direct National Security should be done or discussed in the dark... outside of Public View.
    NOT by EITHER Party.

gixxerreese and kangasj like this.
  4. Spang308

All they are doing is collecting little sound bites to selectively leak and hope Trump's polling numbers start to head south. So far, it's backfiring in grand scale, but what should we expect from Schiff for brains. He ain't real bright.

kangasj likes this.
  5. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

This entire process is funny to me. Dems get in power they do things that they themselves bitched about republicans get in power and they bitch about things they themselves bitched about.

Then expect the process to be different.

I remember McConnell saying Trump should have the people he wanted in place but didn't feel the same way when Obama was in office. I think we are stuck on a forever train on get back.

SMH.
    Yeah I want Trump impeached, but gone as Potus… Naa I just want that moniker stuck with his ass for the rest of his life. The Senate wont remove him, and I hope they don't

But I'm willing to be they will be looking for what every to impeach the next democratic Potus. It's a never ending plie of shit.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  6. Spang308

Exactly why do you want him impeached other than OMB? He has done nothing impeachable, at least anything that's been brought to light. So it's OK to impeach a president because YOU don't like him?

kangasj and gixxerreese like this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The hearing is being called a deposition for
    the reason of excluding Republicans.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

IF Trump were Black, would you feel the same way about him?? Be Honest.

brex and kangasj like this.
  9. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I was going to say the same thing. People keep saying impeach, impeach for what. High crimes and misdemeanors is what impeachment is for. Not because you don’t like the guy thats what voting is for.

With that said listened to Bongino show the other day. He played a clip of Bortaromo or however you spell her name. She was interviewing Nunes, and she said she heard the IG report is as thick as a phone book full of indictments. Now I know it’s hear say and I’m saying that. But if true could we be on the verge of seeing a coup be fully recognized and people charged for it. If only, I might gain a gram of confidence back into the government won’t hold my breathe though.

kangasj likes this.
  10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually they did pass a ton of nominations by Obama using that exact language. Not all but a lot.

11. Spang308

That is exactly what this is all about. It's a last ditch effort to try to get rid of Trump before he exposes them. They are finished once Barr and Durham unpack this mess.

gixxerreese and kangasj like this.
  12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

<Sarcasmfont>Right because all of the Republicans on the Intelligence Committee have been excluded.</Sarcasmfont>

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What's that saying about "The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants."

gixxerreese and blkduc like this.
  14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Let's roll!! :beer:

15. In Your Corner

They can attend and that's it. And even though
    Schiff is leaking steadily, the Republicans can't
    report what's been said because it's a deposition.

16. Handicapped Racer

fuck yeah this aint got shit to do with color

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Seditionist coup supporters thick up in here today

18. Handicapped Racer

We don't agree on much when it comes to Trump, I think he's been a criminal since way before his election or him entering politics. I think he's unfit for the job.
    That's my take on it.... Feel free to roast on. I know he's not going anywhere but for people to ask what has he done is just funny to me.

You know what I thought was funny. I've been coming back to see if anyone mentioned the two guy from Trump so called "Legal" team being arrested or talked about and I have yet to read one thing about it. If you're going to call out wrong doing... Do so on both sides

jase likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You are entitled to your opinion, but that places you firmly in birtherville.

20. In Your Corner

The two guys arrested worked with Guiliani, not Trump.
    They are not part of Trump's legal team. You've bought
    into another fabrication.

Wheeliest and sheepofblue like this.