1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Or a billionaire reality TV star to POTUS.

So who was Obama’s puppet master?

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Funny story, Michelle Obama said he was from Kenya and the video of her saying it just came out. Google it.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, no shit. His father was from Kenya. It's funny how no one ever thinks it's odd when Americans say that they are Irish or Italian.

jase likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Speak for yourself, Frenchie.:D

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

It's billionare real estate developer.

And Soros.

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Michelle said Kenya was Obama’s home country. I have never heard it put that way, but have heard it called the old country, descendants from Ireland, etc. Not saying it is wrong, just not a phrase that I am used to hearing. I am a descendant from Germany but Texas is my home country. It is where I grew up, was home. Obama never lived in Kenya, his father only visited him once before he died when Obama was 21. Not saying it is impossible but I do not see the big love connection between Obama and Kenya.

Soros, could be. I would think the Clinton foundation or Tom Steyer would had more influence. Conspiracy theory from Mongo, who a thunk it.

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Clinton put him in office by running against him and losing in 2008? Odd strategy.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  9. ton

ton Arf!

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So you are saying AOC has a fist up her back side.... that would explain her behavior....also the look on the face of the special scanda kid....

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m not a birthed but find it funny that his own brother says Obama is from Kenya and is a big trump supporter. But when sheriff joe had his birth certificate it seems to have been edited.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The publisher of Obama's book listed him as born in
    Kenya on their website for 16 years. Their authors
    write their own biographies. Snopes says this was just an oversight.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/

screenshot-www.snopes.com-2019.10.09-18_09_44.png

13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

That's literally a birther.

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

They joined forces after the primaries, she did make herself be the Sec of State.:D

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well she is very good at that sort of thing. She's done it successfully at least twice.

16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

To question stuff makes you a full on conspiracy theorist? Please explain. This should be good.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

More of a labelist. It makes life simple.

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Point of distinction between where someone is from and what their ancestry is. Just saying.

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Gotta love the big FUCK YOU to the Democrats today from the President. Lol

but but but...if you don’t abide by our letters that we’re telling everyone are subpoenas we’re going to melt down again. BwhahahahahahahahahahHahahahahah

how any of you dumb asses that are leftist actually vote for these fools is beyond belief at this point.

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

RESIST!!

RUSSIA COLLUSION!!

IMPEACH!!

:crackup: