1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transport #1 at Talladega, not a racer

Discussion in 'General' started by MR-MICROPHONE, Apr 11, 2011.

1. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

For those of you at Talladega who were curious about the first transport a little before lunch on Sunday, it was my girlfriend who was transported. Without going into too much detail I will just say that the severe abdominal pains that she had been suffering with for the better part of a week finally got the better of her. She is still in severe discomfort and is planning to follow up with her doctor for further treatment.

Those of you who asked about her throughout the day, thank you very much for your concern. Emily, Liz and Mimi, thank you for helping to entertain her kids while I was working and she was at the hospital and after she returned, all the while doing your own jobs. Ken and Laura for keeping the kids occupied for a while with Childrens Outreach (both days) and especially Tim Burleson with MRO for your concern and for going to pick Tracy up from the hospital while we ran the show.

Thanks also to Paul and his pretty assistant (can't remember her name) for attending to Tracy when I made the call for a medical unit to respond. Your jobs are invaluable to obviously more than just racers at the track and we ALL appreciate what you do. Thank you.

Again, and in advance, Thank You all!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  2. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I wish her well Jeff!

Hope everything is all right!

3. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

'can't say it enough... WERA = Family. :up:

wish her well for us, Jeff. :)

4. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Hope all is well!

5. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Hope she gets better!

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Had no Idea, hope she get well soon :)

7. six6two

six6two AWD

Hope she feels better Jeff!

8. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

bad mojo. appendicitis?

9. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Also had no idea, hope she makes a full recovery!

10. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Hope she gets better soon!!!

11. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

She is in my prayers bud! Oh and you are too!!!

12. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Jeff tell Tracy I hope she feels better soon. It is always hard when you get that sick away from home.....which we tend to be a lot!

13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Hope all is ok.

14. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

hope all turns out well

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

And it never fails, does it? Can't happen during that week you have off, sitting around with nothing to do. Oh no, that illness is gonna wait until you are out of town with a million things going on.

Jeff, hope she gets better soon and it's nothing serious.

16. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Wow, hope she gets well soon!

17. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Thanks for the update, Tracy, get well soon.

18. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

+1

19. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

No, dont think it's appendicitis. Thought that possible at first but not the case.

Bad mojo? You could say that. Or more like bad medicine. Apparently she was over medicated with antibiotics for a sinus infection a few weeks ago and it caused others issues. So, the lesson here I guess is watch that dosage with antibiotics.