1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trackday/practice for the barber round

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by CleverRiver6, Sep 4, 2022.

1. CleverRiver6

CleverRiver6 Well-Known Member

Was looking at the schedule and it was unclear to me on if there was a trackday or any sort of practice for the barber round. It will be my first time there so the more laps the better

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There will be a practice day on Thursday.

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

N2/WERA 4 hr endurance planned for 1pm to 5 pm on Thursday the 20th also?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope - should have a schedule up this week if I can get it done before leaving for Summit but it will on Friday.

50Joe likes this.
  5. CleverRiver6

CleverRiver6 Well-Known Member

Is wera hosting the trackday or someone else?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We will be running a normal race practice day. Our usual 5 groups, 2 shorter rounds in the morning, 2 longer ones in the afternoon. Adjusted as necessary based on turnout.

CleverRiver6 and 50Joe like this.
  7. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

How does the WERA practace days work for endurance teams?
    Is there one flat rate by team?
    Do we need to registger early to reserve a spot?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Essentially you're buying a block of time for a bike, as long as the riders have all signed the form you can put any of them on the bike during the time. You can do multiple bikes which of course costs more. No need to register early although you can, it would have to be done via one of the riders through our online site not N2's where you enter the race or mail/fax in a form.

9. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me, thanks for the info.

10. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

When and how do we sign up?

11. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Pre register like you normally would for WERA races, should be a drop down tab to select practice.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, there will be a listing for "Thursday Practice" in each of the three events I make for the GNF (one for Sportsman and Vintage, one for Nationals, one for AMA RRGC classes). Just pick any one of them, if you want to enter multiple bikes you can do one per each of those events.