1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tonya Harding Poll

Discussion in 'General' started by Rat, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Now that Tonya has beat Paula Jones' ass, whose ass would you like to see her kick next?

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

How about the winner of the Hillary Clinton vs. Melissa Etheridge bout? [​IMG]

3. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

any one LIKE Paula Jones... a slut who got the republicans to pay for her nose jobs and boob implants...

4. Stimy25

Stimy25 Well-Known Member

Mine... I find bad girls sooo hot.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Linda Tripp

6. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Yeah, except that she has breast cancer now so that probably is out. How about Monica Lewinsky?

7. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

i would pay to see the clinton fight [​IMG]

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know. I saw her HBO special. I think she does well enough humiliating herself on her own.

9. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

LOL [​IMG]

10. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I'd like to see her kick Jason's ass for taking that guy out at Daytona then having his publicist put out that fake apology. [​IMG]

11. texasF4

texasF4 Tallest Guy at the Track

They need to work with Amy Fisher's parole officer. Fisher vs Harding would be a great fight. You wouldn't see Amy trying to hide behind the ref.

12. troll

troll Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I've to admit to doing my share of "strangling" little Jimmy while fantasizing about ALL the above mentioned females. Here's the trick: Sit on your favorite hand for at least 30 min. to make it numb, then you will think somebody else is doing the "strangling", works every time, satisfaction guarantee [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. StinkyPinky

StinkyPinky Who Farted?

I hear Tonya is building a kick ass VTR 250 to run in Heavyweight Twins. Her pit crew includes Tommy Lee, Howard Stern, and Cameron Diaz. She is also taking riding lessons from Curtass Roberts. Oh wait - maybe that was a dream I had. I cant remember. [​IMG]

------------------
    Smell ya later....

14. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

The Hillary fight is off. For women to qualify for this "celebrity" match, they are not allowed to have a penis.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, Renman, that was rough! [​IMG]

16. peekay

peekay Well-Known Member

Obviously Bill Clinton liked her... [​IMG]

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, Bill would have stuck it into anything he could have had access to. Not exactly a very discriminating customer... [​IMG]

18. mtnbkrpnk

mtnbkrpnk Broke racer.....

Believe it or not, I've picked up some inside info from the Air Force One stewards/stewardesses, having worked in and around the hangar, and there is alot of evidence that Hillary is on the "manly" side. Things such as her having a special female friend on some of her flights.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I would like to see Tonya pummell Troll's arse. After she is done with the light work, I'd like to see her clobber Tom Daschle. [​IMG]

20. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Daschle? Absolutely! He's a lot like Tyson, you know...