1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tire warmers

Discussion in 'General' started by Sicilian32, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Sicilian32

Sicilian32 Well-Known Member

ok i can get a set of suzuka dual temps or a set of dmp digitals for the same price- around 270 both are new.. which would you guys choose and why? any better options or is that pretty good?

2. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Suzuka's are made by Chicken Hawk, so I would suggest those. If you want full digitals that are great quality I would suggest T2 Warmers.

3. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I run Tyre Sox....I dont know shit. lol

4. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

The Suzukas are better quality. Digital warmers are kinda overkill unless your at track record pace.

5. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

+1

For the ones you listed I go with Suzuka's.

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Suzaka :up:

7. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Suzuka for sure. I sold mine when I sold my first LW bike and mistakenly thought I wanted to be on a 600. Bought some DMP's for the 600 and they caught on fire.

I ordered another set of Suzukas two days ago. Try riders discount and tell them you're a WERA guy, they'll do better on the price.

8. :stupid:

But you might as well get some of the Pro-Line models. They are pimp.

and shit. :D

9. Sicilian32

ok thanks guys.. yeah actually riders discount is charging the same price for the single temps that i can get the duals for i was a little surprised

10. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Call TJ up and see if he can match it. You may be surprised.

If it's something that I can't get at dealer cost, I get it from Rider's Discount. I'm not sure how they make money... Crackhead cheap prices!

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Some new updated T2's are on the way. feb. some time.

12. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Sorry that guy is selling that set for cheaper than cost on ebay. BTW you might want to see when the original purchase date was on that set to make sure they are not already out of warranty.

13. Sicilian32

will do.. still havnt made my choice yet being that i have spent over 1500k in the last week on the bike

14. stickboy274

1,500,000?! on a bike!

sorry, someone was going to do it.

15. Sicilian32

RD i hope you were not affronted when i said they were cheaper then your price. For new parts and the normal route you do seem to be the best deal.

16. Sicilian32

haha i meant 1500 or 1.5k on parts.. lol crap in the last few months i spent close to 3k

17. TrackBully

TrackBully New Member

Buy 2 cheap sets, or buy Bickles and be done with it.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  18. stickboy274

It's not hard to do. Make sure you budget for the rest of the year so you can make the races. Allow for unforseeable extra expenses. There will be some.