1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

time question?

Discussion in 'General' started by sideways_skinny, Nov 1, 2007.

1. sideways_skinny

sideways_skinny i need about, tree-fitty

does anybody know when we turn the clocks back?? im too lazy to look, and i figured someone on here knows.

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

This coming Saturday night.

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Johnny, you shoulkd have tole him last weekend. That's when it was scheduled.

4. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

technically, it happens at 2am Sunday morning, but most people just set clocks back before bed

5. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

damn that's pretty damned lazy. seems like that would take less effort than actually posting the question on here. and are you in a cave somewhere? :Poke: :rolleyes:

by the way, it's in April sometime :p

6. Ptog

Ptog I Miss Corner Working

Spring forward, fall back! :Poke:

7. sideways_skinny

sideways_skinny i need about, tree-fitty

thanks. i just dont have any time to do anything but work, clean up, work, sleep. and that extra hour is definitely needed! the days should be 30 hours long!

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I looked it up because I'm used to it being before Halloween. Under the old system, it was the last Sunday in October. The new system has the change on the first Sunday in November. I was actually happy to get home and cleaned up before dark and to be ready for the trick or treaters without rushing.

Linky.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Yeah my palm and everything decided to change itself last weekend and I'm like WTF?

10. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

11. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Yeah, the main computer at work didn't change last week, but the 100's at the stores did change. I only had to change about a dozen, but the guy on dayshift had to dial into each store and manually change the time back. Hopefully the programmers have it set to change again this weekend, otherwise we will being changing time at all the stores again. :rolleyes:

BTW: I will be working through the 2am change, so I get an hour overtime for the actual extra hour that I will work. :up: