1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

time for a new beer

Discussion in 'General' started by oilslinger, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

As I type im having a Total Domination from Ninkasi brewing, India pale ale Good stuff. One of my Seattle friends just shipped me a case.

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Anything decent and wheat is the best beer ever. Just wish every 16 oz only had 50 calories :D

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Beer doesn't give me much but wine can do me in sometimes.

4. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

It's not different, or fancy, but it is in line with the ones you quoted. Is Kraftig available where you are? It's where one of the Busch family went after InBev bought their company. American Lager.

I love that Guinness now makes an "American style" lager. And called it Blonde. lol It's really not bad either.

5. caferace

caferace No.

Not bad at all, especially on hot days.

I'm waiting for dsapsis to come in and school us all. :D

-jim

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I dig Kingfisher when I can find it.

7. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I'm back into a lot of Cisco Brewing's Whale's Tale Pale Ale.

For you San Diegan's out there, go to my boy's place BNS Brewing & Distilling.

8. oilslinger

oilslinger Well-Known Member

I drink stouts, miss that part? If I wanted something stronger than beer I´d buy liqour.

Has anyone tried the Sweetwater brewing stuff? Wasn´t a fan of the 420 but the Blus is pretty good.

9. oilslinger

oilslinger Well-Known Member

Fat Tire is pretty good, got a couple in the fridge already.

10. ped

ped Banned

Fucking yuengling black and tan is not a stout :crackup:

11. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

I agree about the craft beers. You said something dark, I would suggest XX or maybe Shiner Bock. I am fond of both.

12. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

St. Arnold makes a pretty damn good brew. Both their Santo and Fancy Lawnmower are in my usual rotation.

13. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Cider, any brand, or make your own. Not as filling as beer, but a better buzz (little to no bloating or headache).
    If it's beer, it's a stout. Otherwise I just mixed myself a nice little Black Russian. Easy way to pass the time when I don't want to drink a beer or cider. Fast buzz, almost no hangover (if chased with water).

14. diamondj

diamondj Well-Known Member

15. crikey

crikey Well-Known Member

Steinlarger or Carlsberg Elephant Beer :up:

16. surfingsk8r

surfingsk8r Well-Known Member

Harp, Carlsberg, heavy seas gold ale. Each is a bit different but all good IMO.

17. surfingsk8r

surfingsk8r Well-Known Member

I prefer the standard Carlsberg (in the green bottle) over the elephant beer personally.

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid:

/thread

19. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I tried Weissbier last weekend, it may have been one of the smoothest beers I've ever had.:beer:

20. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

With the weather getting warmer I like to have something refreshing when I take a break from yard work, so it's Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy.

Attached Files: