1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three Year Dear with Bradley Smith & Tech 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Chris13, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Chris13

Chris13 Which lever is the Brake?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Very good rider but not a great rider IMHO. Got to wonder if he comes with any BBC/ Dorna money.

Not my first choice as a long term rider.

3. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

interesting position that puts Cal in. there is a seat empty at Tech 3 at the end of the season the you would have to imagine whoever they bring in will get a 2 year contract. So rgardless of how Cal does next year (maybe highest priveteer bike, maybe back of the pack) he's essentually out of a ride to make way for another up and coming brit...

4. r6racer75

r6racer75 Well-Known Member

I bet Dovi and Cal battle it out next year for a 2013 seat.
    And if my math is correct I believe Herve has employed as many Texans and for a longer period of time then he has Brits.

5. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I was thinking that with Cal as well. Especially if Tech 3 gets Dovi or Bautista.

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Watching the Eurosport feed of the races yesterday, they interviewed the tech 3 team manager, and Dovi and Bautista are their top 2 picks.

7. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Cal kind of reminds me of Toseland. Toseland did good his first year, I'm not expecting much out of Cal next year.

8. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Except that Toseland actually won the WSBK and Cal didn't. As much as I want to root for Cal, he seems to be under-performing quite well. :(

9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

JT did well until he started riding Bridgestoners.

10. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

So...now it's the tires fault..???? :crackup:

11. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised to see Tech 3 invest so many years into Smith. There's quit a difference between a Moto2 600cc bike and a 1000cc MotoGP bike. The kid must be riding for next to no pay. I think there's a lot better options out there than Smith. It has to be a money thing.