1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those New York values....lol

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Sacko DougK, Jan 18, 2016.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya huh? Oh ya, the wrist, yes...the wrist is always a problem in small cities. Thanks for pointing it out.

2. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

What you didn't know that??? Lol

kangasj likes this.
  3. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Yes.

I would visit any place in the world (if i could afford it) just to experience for myself. That's all i'm saying.

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

No but I'll pretend I did :D

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

And that is your preference. Calling someone closed minded because they dislike large crowds of people because it is their preference is stupid.

kangasj likes this.
  6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Papa, I, and my wife, have driven all over this US with the exception of the North Eastern parts. I've been as far East as Eastern Tenn just this past year but not North of that location. If I get the chance to go to the NE I would rather drive up the Western side of New York state on my way to Maine and the New England states. New York City holds no interest for me at all. Washington DC might be interesting if I can put up with the rotten smell coming out of Congress. :D
    I continue to be drawn to the Western desert states because of the clean, clear remoteness of those areas.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Jase, I'm a country boy from the bottom up. I honestly don't like large crowds or large cities so I just have no desire to visit those places. It has nothing to do with being close minded but how remoteness makes me feel free. I've been in Seoul Korea, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, plus a few other large cities and not a single one of them made me feel comfortable.

By the way, news stories, since they're news stories and not fiction, are a very accurate way of judging an areas advantages and disadvantages. After a few decades of this kind of information one can pretty well settle on an attitude toward these places.

kangasj likes this.
  8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

They're full.
    [​IMG]

9. chas

chas Well-Known Member

I feel that the rural areas of the country offer so much more then the big cities when it comes to the US. Ive seen Boston, NY, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, St Louis, SLC, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Las Vegas as well as smaller cities spread across the country. I'll take the grand canyon, Yosemite, Big Sur, Florida Keys, Smoky Mountains, and other areas that take an effort to get to and enjoy over any of the cities in the world.

But that of course is personal preference and I understand that some people may enjoy the city life and have no reason to venture outside of the confines of them, that's fine.

Not everyone can handle the crowded environment and not everyone can handle not being within a couple or more miles away from anyone. To each their own...

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I can tell that you've never been to the Big Bend in far West Texas. No self respecting jackrabbit would be caught trying to live there. :)

11. charles

charles The Transporter

Orvis, by any chance, do you like to sit on the porch?

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No, he likes to set on the porch.

13. charles

charles The Transporter

and play the banjo?

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

nekkid

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

And there goes dinner...

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Wrinkled Lives Matter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

And there goes breakfast...

18. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

You got a grip against me? I think you do...
    Man crash?....LOL

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Was grip intentional? If so, man crash makes sense.:D

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Ferguson Missouri, around August of 2015?