1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This week's Pit Bull fatalities:

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Repo Man 32, Dec 21, 2017.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Speaking from experience, there?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I've heard stories.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Bullshit those were all pit bulls. They are the only breed that kills people.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

A kid getting bit is not funny but did anyone else laugh when they saw "poodle attack"?

6. Robby-Bobby

I specifically googled "poodle Attack" and there were plenty. Even deaths

7. auminer

Poodles ain't no joke. They just have unfortunate hairstyles.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

That's why they're so pissed all the time. I'd be pissed too if I had hair like that

Banditracer likes this.
  9. auminer

Hairstyles and Attitudes... It's not just an obscure Timbuk3 song...

10. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Poodles are hunting dogs. The shitty haircut is supposed to keep their joints warm while retrieving in cold water. They can fuck you up, as can any breed. Strong breeds need strong owners. Dogs sniff out weakness/fear and will make you pay.

Yzasserina and badmoon692008 like this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

If nothing else this thread is entertaining seeing how Kenny consistently gets his panties in a wad over anything remotely negative in regards to pits. LOL. :D

13. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Poodles have to be the worst dogs ever. Some people on my street have one that acts like if it weren't for the invisible fence, it would eat you and your dog alive.

I had a friend with Dalmations back in the day and those fuckers were pretty mean too. They'd bite you as soon as you turned your back on them.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You know what's odd...I don't even own one. I just dislike the misrepresentation of the breed. We did have them when I was a kid and they were all great dogs.

G 97 likes this.
  15. Robby-Bobby

Dalmations are also weird. Ex father in low had one and it was protective over the owner. Would bite anyone coming near. sometimes without even growling.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

My parents female dal displayed a somewhat protective attitude as well. She was extremely good with any and all children and loved running around and playing with them and never showing any aggression. After all the kids left she would get depressed for an hour or two, it was funny.

But at times when an adult male would show up that she didn’t know, she would bear her teeth and growl. She never bit anyone but the first time I whitnessed this behavior, I was very surprised and a little shocked as she was such a loving dog, I mean a sweetheart like a giant cat otherwise.

The other thing I learned about dals, at least with this one, she loved water. You couldn’t get her out of the pond. She would only come out after becoming exhausted which took a long time as these things have endurance like no other.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My dogs doesn't lick his own ass or my face.

18. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Actually, we *do* have a Stallion... And a Mare and a Gelding. And a goat, 6 cats and a dog that, chances are, won't kill us. :cool:

G 97 likes this.
  19. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they're responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982

I guess our friends at the CDC that keep records on dog attacks are miss represent'in then...... :Poke:

20. auminer

Asked and answered already in this thread:

[​IMG]