1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This place's been dead lately

Discussion in 'General' started by thiam1, Mar 9, 2001.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

LOL, you people need a hobby. Or a good fight. Why didn't you all join in on that other thread last night? :D

2. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

Ha! Got it with a dial-up connection.

Maybe I'm only slow on the track.:D

3. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

We do have a hobby: BBS surfing

Some also have motorcycle racing as a hobby, too.;)

4. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

I just love how the views are so high that they started counting over.... now there are more replies than views :)

5. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I try to avoid the BBS when I'm at home. It's much better to use work time for thuis sort of thing. :p

6. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Actually this thread had no views in the old BBS because it didn't count that so the views have only existed since the birth of the new BBS .
    Now go away ...

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's not that it started a recount because of a high number it's just that the old program had no views counter to convert over to the new software. The conversion programming did however count all the replies (smae thing happened to post counts, it only counted the posts made under the current username).

8. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

I feel like the girl in every B-rated horror movie that ever was. I know it's scary, evil, and if it doesn't kill me it just might make me wish I were dead, but damnit I've gotta look behind that door anyway......:eek:

9. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

As long as it's not the Green Door.;)

10. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

go away? You ain't going to get rid of me that fast... cause I've got a secret squirelly spy captain crunch decoder ring :)

11. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Speaking of which, Bruce.

Lbh Fhpx :p

12. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Un Un Un Un Thb

13. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Uncle Sam's gonna take that decoder ring back if you don't get your a$$ back to work:D

14. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Jung ner lbh ynhtuvat nobbg? :D

15. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

You told Bruce he sucked and he isn't even in the thread yet!

16. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Shelli climbed aboard the guv's GSXR. This was no time for a slow ride in the Caprice. As she peeled off into the darkness, frustrated governor Ed decided to just sit there and polish his helmet in frustration after his aborted ride.

Soon, Shelli arrived at the trailer park and in no time, Norma Jean and her were riding toward the state border with two bags full of cash.

Suddenly, out of the darkness, a big SUV burns a bright hole into the area: a new cast of characters exit the overloaded vehicle: a drunken journalist with two Corona bottles strapped to his hat was at the wheel, fighting with his armed-and-dangerous girlfriend. From the back exists their 3-legged dog who, according to a strange rumor, managed to earn a diploma from UGA. Out of the back also comes the man (Renaissance, they call him) who, armed with a newspaper advertisement, had managed to make Ford offer free maintenance on bed-mounted gun racks in all 1960-1974 pick-up trucks. Lastly, out of the back, comes the strangest creature (possibly the product of tender multigenerational inter-cousin love) ever seen in the deep south: half man, half woman, the beast sported two heads (apparently from different ethnic backgrounds) and was afflicted with CJD (compulsive joking disorder). The locals called it "The Browns."

Just then Hunter S Thompson the Great Dr. Gonzo jumped from behind the bushes and knocked the journalist down. I'll take those he said while grabbing the Coronas and the girl. He sped away in a big convertible with no top mumbling something about ether and needing a patch kit for some broken inflatable. As he slowed to a stop PKS jumped in and said gimme that while stealing one of the beers. Move over I'm drivin she said while shoving him out of the way. We're going to join a bunch of retards for dinner, take over a bar, and watch some kid named Critter lob ice cubes across the bar into this other guy's drink while we watch a football game on TV with the sound turned off and listen to N'SYNC on the stereo. Sounds like a night from hell, huh guys?

As they pull up into the Outback parking lot, one of the retards named Opie is standing on the front steps entertaining complete strangers in a conversation about the art of flatulance cued by finger pulling. He had just received his brown belt from the Sensei Tardholio School of Divine Flatulance.

Meanwhile.....

Far to the north, a still form began to stir from a deep slumber. The slender figure rolled out of bed and groped for the phone that had shattered her peaceful sleep. Answering, she listened to the voice on the other end for a few seconds, before hanging up without having said a word. Cool rings of surgical steel dangled in the pale moonlight that shone through the open window. Getting dressed, the still sleepy woman put on a black leather coat over her matching black leather holster.

She had called upon to bring in the most (un?)wanted man in the U.S:

Brad Wilson.

(Everything from the word "Shelli" to the word "Flatulence" was contributed by other authors, not myself. From "meanwhile" on is new material.)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2002
  17. AJ_371

AJ_371 Tom Thumb!!

What the F? Did you eat the brown acid and then watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'm on the edge of my seat. do i get brought in?!?! tell me!!! tell me!!!!!:D

19. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

I'm hoping someone else will pick up the story....if you go back to page 12 of this topic, that's where the story starts.

20. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Time for a story continuation.... Anyone? I can't write worth beans. I can eat em and flatulate after but that's all folks.