1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is the most metalheaded night I've had in a while

Discussion in 'General' started by Stumpy, Apr 26, 2019.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Actually my most favourite beer ever truly is Molson Canadian........this side of the pond. Back in Scotland its always Tennents......but still prefer Canadian. Wish I could behave myself.......I miss the taste of beer:(

2. Back in the old days, the boys drank Budweiser, the girls drank Michelob - and everyone got laid in the end. Now we drink craft beer and argue about the level of hops.

Progress.

Metalhead and motoboy like this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Never tried that one. Is it worse than Old Frothingslosh?

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Can't help you there. Piss is piss.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Truest shit ever said here.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Before Bud everyone drank Schlitz.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Swear to God I bought a 6 of Schlitz a few months back just for grins. Yes I was already fucked up but that's not the point.

It wasn't that bad.

8. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

9. Chango

Chango Something clever!

10. britx303

Looks like sapeli? in the center.........and actually a little hard to tell what the face is species-wise. Looks a little bit like old growth sugar pine or redwood.The finish is throwing me off. What are the faces?

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Looks like yellow pine to me, with walnut in the middle.

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Mabel was 35 cents a quart, Yuengling was 37. I still splurged and coughed up the extra 2 cents for Yuengling. This was more than a few years ago.....Back then Y was considered a cheap beer. This was before it got all yuppified.

13. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Antique southern yellow heart pine from a house on our farm that was built at the turn of the century, sapele semi hollow core on the body, makore neck, Indian rosewood fretboard, very thin oil based wipe on satin poly finish.

terminus est and britx303 like this.
  14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nice axe Stumpy. With the chrome look why not chrome knobs?

15. britx303

Gotcha.Very nice........besides the makore:D That sh*t messes up my lungs and skin for weeks, almost like poison ivy.

Stumpy likes this.
  16. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Felt like it needed something wider than tele style knobs. After I think amber and silver reflectors would be better.

Sabre699 likes this.
  17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

So most importantly how does it sound? Pretty, but sounding like a cat in heat...........;)

18. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Sounded good when it left here. It's in Denver now. Hope it sounds good out there, too.

L8RSK8R and rd49 like this.
  19. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

A swig of Little Sumpin' for ya, nice work the the guitar.

Stumpy likes this.