1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is going to screw up traffic

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

The bribe is monetized after the fact with a book deal or seat on the board of ditectors, dimwit!

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Sorry, my bad. Carry on with the conspiracy theories, then.

3. Dave Wolfe

Aight.

Flat Earth yeah or nay?

4. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Well the workers were fereners...

5. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Let's discuss Simulation Theory while we're at it.

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Yeah. Compared to Mars, the Earth is pretty flat. Mars has bigger, mountains, canyons, etc. That's what we are talking about right?

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

What does an opinion of his have to do with his behavior on a track?

8. John Branch

John Branch 90125

The denser the masses get , the earth will flatten

9. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I'm cool with opinions. That said, I question a person's critical thinking skills when they're able to make the stretch that many conspiracy theories require, rather than consider Occam's razor. Critical thinking skills are critical to being reasonably safe on the racetrack. A major portion of crashes are due to a decision failure. Misjudging distance, misjudging inputs, misjudging risk factors presented by the other bikes around, or the area of the track you're in.

rd400racer likes this.
  10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I just measured, and the change in inches between the ends of my toe and heel is 2.87×10−7 inches.

11. Dave Wolfe

Huh?

I think that was just a fancy way of saying "BOOBS!"

12. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Jed gets it.

Everyone underestimates wind forces, and also current. That and Fog.

I was at the port of Toledo one time, bastard of a storm was coming in and they had 2 tugs pushing on the Tregurtha to hold her to the dock while the guys re secured it with cables. Crazy shit. That same storm the coast guard guys mobile office trailer blew right into the water. Gone. Done. :Poke:

13. Dave Wolfe

This one seems like it reasonably describes the lights on off & smoke cloud:

abe7c6b08da18c75.png

Gino230, Once a Wanker.., Jed and 2 others like this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think we need him reading more. Not if he gets to pick the books. :D

stk0308, R1Racer99, backbone and 2 others like this.
  15. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

He left out the part where they knew they had some issues with power, and left port anyways. Here's how that goes....Captain calls the company and voices concerns over the stability of his power systems. Company says, "figure it out after you get underway".

16. Dave Wolfe

If this is a simulation, can we rewind back before the internet when The A Team was on TV and malls were social gathering spots? The 2020s really suck.

brex and ChemGuy like this.
  17. 27

27 Well-Known Member

they’ll send more :D

I joke but two of my favorite immigrants rode the cold long train inside giant rolls of steel to get to the states… at the ripe old ages of 12 and 14… separately… brothers and great guys who succeeded here on their own hard work and ethics. They bring their entire family for vacation every summer from Mexico for a month… have for nearly two decades now…

it is the same to me as when my family left the Rez for work and kept coming north bettering their lives…

R1Racer99, backbone and Jed like this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

^^^this

Laziness is the only excuse anyone ~ 30 and up has here.

I'm lily white, but other than that very dubious perq, I will play Starting Spot Disadvantage Bingo with ANYONE.

27 likes this.
  19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I based my entire message to underprivileged kids around the fact that with morals and ethics that you could succeed no matter where or what you came from…. I designed and held a mini Xgames event on the Rez around it…

that was 20 years ago this August and my views have been drastically altered about how the world works since then but not about the bust your ass and earn it part.

the Mexican guys I was talking about would never take any sort of hand out… no public anything… they don’t exist as far as the Gov is concerned and that should be a freedom everyone should be able to choose if they want… not so easy these days

20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

The only Asian chick I had the hots for. She's a half-breed like me (her mom is Filipino).

upload_2024-3-29_14-14-44.png

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2024
    auminer and 27 like this.