1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Gator needs to stay in the zoo.....

Discussion in 'General' started by backbone, Dec 11, 2019.

1. backbone

backbone scarred for life

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Damn. I couldn't sleep at night knowing someone did that to my relative and was out on the street.

3. backbone

backbone scarred for life

No kiddin.....

I would hope that this gets reversed.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I had a Gator deck back in the day and pretty much forgot about him until I saw the documentary about about what happened. He should never see daylight.

ducnut likes this.
  5. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Exactly why one needs to keep a firearm within reach. As the judicial system continues to become a faster revolving door, there will continue to be an increase of these types of people on the streets. Around here, an arrestee can make bail and be right back on the street, in a couple hours.

6. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

I was just surprised to click the clink and find it was some skateboarder and not a UF student

stk0308, AC1108 and backbone like this.
  7. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

After 20min of the documentary, I gave up. I can only take so much arrogant douchery. Let him rot.

8. joec

joec brace yourself

There was a world championship of skateboarding?

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

the gal from USC that got in the wrong uber was my cousin. I have so many things to discuss with that fella. He better hope he stays locked in a cage.

mastermind and Stumpy like this.
  10. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

As a dad with a daughter Id be thinking "finally" as I went to the closest gun show to grab a burner 30-06 with scope.

tl1098, mastermind and TurboBlew like this.
  11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Applies to these two as well. Fashion Police sez "Book 'em, Dano!"

d82194585edc39e686df1a37385dcefa.jpg

12. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

I would, right after I killed him on the street. I would sleep better then knowing someone did that and was alive in prison getting to still experience life.

mastermind likes this.
  13. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I remember having his skateboard when I was in high school gator.jpg

14. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

I've always said that if anyone touches my daughter there will only be one trial, mine.

mastermind likes this.