1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things you need to know for Mid-Ohio

Discussion in 'General' started by Czar, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

We are quickly approaching the Mid-Ohio event and there are some things you need to know:
    1) If you are running at the AMA/VMD (July 10/11/12) you need to register with them directly and the age limit is 16.
    2) If you are running at Mid Ohio with WERA Monday and Tuesday (July 13/14) the age limits are per our rulebook but you still need to get a Minor Waiver with supporting materials to Mid-Ohio. If you need to do this please contact us and we can fax or email attach the forms and you can get them to Mid-Ohio in time.
    3) If you want to reserve a garage - they are $75.00 per day and you can put as many in as you can squeeze - payment to be made at Registration - Reservations can call or email their requests.
    4) Since Mid-Ohio does not collect credential fees and the costs even for Monday/Tuesday are very steep each rider will be required to purchase two credentials at Registration ($40.00) and will get armbands that the gate at Mid-Ohio will have so you can get in and out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone up there - safe travels!

Evelyne

2. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Hi Evelyne!

Call/ Email WERA for garage reservations?

3. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Evelyne,

Is the credential fee only for the Mon/Tue or do we have to pay that for the Vintage racing plus our weekend fee to Mid O?

5. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

each is their own shindig

6. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Thanks!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Two different events. VMD has their fees including gate and then we have what Evelyne laid out for our event Mon/Tue. Also garages fro VMD go through the AMA.

http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/events/AMAVintageMotorcycleDays/VintageRacing.aspx

Go there for VMD info if you need it.

8. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

Do you know what time we can get in paddock on Thursday the 9th to set up?
    4 ish?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Should be around noon - we're doing registration starting then and tech starting around 2pm Thursday.

10. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Tech opens at TWO?
    Isn't it usually 4-7pm?

11. renegade17

I'm going Wednesday suckers.

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Must be nice, All ya'll sandbaggers!

:beer:

13. renegade17

Coming from the guy that is probably doing one of the trackdays Sunday or Monday.

14. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

What's happening on Wednesday?

15. renegade17

Just getting setup and relaxing.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Trying to keep everyone from missing dinner I believe. I'll have to see what I put on my version of the schedule too.

17. Wade Parish

Coo. Thanx.

18. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

That means a 4am departure to make the 2pm Tech start. Yuck! Watch out folks cranky Tech Inspectors. ;)

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey - email me, the email the boss just sent apologizing bounced so I need to get her the correct email addy for you :D

If you need to be late we can handle it. 4am is just not acceptable as a time to start a trip, end a night out sure, but no way on getting up.

20. Wade Parish

I won't have to get up at 4am or anything, but I'll still be cranky just for fun.
    See y'all there!